➪002ఌ︎

MIRABEL!!

Abuela shout gaining mine and Mirabel's attention, turning around to see Abuela looking at us especially my sister wierdly while holding a vase of flower.

"What are you doing?" She ask "she's asking about the family and-"

"she's about to tell us her super awesome gift" before she can continue reasoning to Abuela the kid shout

"Oh, Mirabel didn't get one" dolores suddenly appear letting out a small squeak before leaving and then Abuela alma "You didn't get a gift?"

"Um"

"Mirabel! Delivery! I gave you the special since you're the only Madrigal kid with no Gift. I call it the 'Not Special Special' since, uh, you have no Gift" The man said I just rolled my eyes when he said that, I really feel bad for Mira sometimes.

After the man left saying goodluck to Antonio Mirabel said that it's okay if she don't have a gift she's still part of the family.

She look at casita where you can see Isabela growing a flower, Luisa's lifting and tía pepa making a rainbow saying 'I made a rainbow'

The kids looking at them then the girl one saying that her gift is being in denial, I chuckle at that reponse

"And what's your gift?" The kid ask "I can control the four elements"

I show them moving a rock, moving the water that I see, growing a vine from the ground and lit a fire on of my fingers.

They stared in awe after that we went inside to see everyone preparing. Mirabel still holding the gift thing.

We see tìa pepa being anxious about Antonio's ceremony and tìo Felix trying to calm her down because she's destroying the flowers.

Then Isabela's grand entrance giving flower to tía pepa thanking her and shoving her long beautiful hair on Mirabel's face giving some sisterly advice.

She look at me after that and giving me a warm smile, Isabela and I we're kinda close since she grow roses while I can make vines and also flowers sometimes, there's a time where I help her watering the plants

She ruffle my hair which irritate me when she do that because it's messing my hair, before going off to somewhere.

---

I'm helping some of towns people to water their plants easier using my water bending.

Honestly it's draining when I use my gift which is bending, the least one I use and don't really want to use is my fire power, sometimes when I'm really angry, like really.

Fires will start to pop somewhere around me, like tía pepa so sometimes I keep myself calm, but I can't there's a time that I'm being short tempered and get angry in anything.

"Thank you y/n"

"No problem" after I finished I walk of trying if I can find anyone to help to

"Hey y/n can you make us a house, like a small house using you gift"

"Yeah sure" I follow the kid in a spacious area where I can make their little house using my bending, I slowly create different part until it's done.

"Woah, cool"

"thanks!"

"No problem" giving them a side grin, my attention suddenly shift when someone yell.

"Help, she's injured. Can anyone give her an aid" I run to the lady who is shouting, I saw her daughter lying on the ground crying.

"Give me water please" they immediately got it and hand it to me, I heal the girl burn injury on her arms luckily it's not that serious.

I ask the lady where the lady comes from and she said that it just pop somewhere, I look around me there's really a fire not just one tho.

I quickly put the fire out using the water then run to the Casa Madrigal, I can feel my eyes watering a little.

---

I'm at my room right now still thinking on what happened on the accident awhile ago.

It can't be because of me right? Why did it happened? I'm the only one who can do that

I groan squeezing my eyes shot when the water starting to form "No. No. No." I keep saying to myself.

Remembering the time when I just received my gift and still not use in handling it, I made a lot of mistakes.

And I still can't forget the accident happened before or is it really accident.

I just burned one of the stalls in town because I really feel angry at that time that I can't remember now why.

I saw the look of Abuela, it's the look I never wanted to see again. She looks terrified, sad, disappointed I can't put it in a word.

By that thoughts tears starting to slide down my cheeks still thinking about it when someone knock on my door.

I quickly wipe the tears away so I look like I didn't cry, going back to the neutral look in my face before facing the person.

"Come in" I called out

Mirabel open the door slowly then closing it before walking to me, she walk in a moment first before reaching my bed.

"Hey have you seen Antonio? They said they can't find him" she ask sitting on the side of my bed.

"No, I haven't. Maybe he's in the nursery room hiding"

"Oh that's right, just like you hiding before the ceremony" she chuckle remembering that time

"Let's go and find him" I stood up fixing my clothes walking past Mirabel who is following me behind.

"You okay y/n?" I stop in my track at her question. Am I being obvious. I turn looking at her before putting a smile on my smile.

"Yeah, I am" I said she nodded she seem kind of hesitant at first but then walk following me to the nursery room.

------