➪004ఌ︎

Y/n's POV

Abuela inviting us, my family to take a picture for Antonio's successful getting a gift. I'm walking towards them to join when I feel like something, my instincts is kicking again.

There must be some wierd things gonna happen and I know it, it's sometimes like this and I don't like it.

Instead of joining them I turn around going outside, there's still a few people outside and entering Antonio's room to celebrate, walking downstairs.

I go to the main bathroom of the house which is usually not use because we have own bathrooms in our rooms but I don't bother going back this one will take a short time before I arrive there than my room.

Twisting the door before I let inside, opening the tap, I let the water to run first before washing my hand in no particular reason.

Looking back myself in the mirror seeing my hair look messy, I glance over the bathroom and see some essentials for me to use.

Brushing my hair and doing the hairstyle I want before clipping my hair clip with the sign of four elements, I also fix my clothes.

I let out a big sigh, my instincts is really telling me that bad things gonna happen it's either right now or in other day, a lot of emotions clouding me.

A few moments just staring at the mirror I smell something burning I glance beside me and the essentials like tissue and other started burning.

I hurriedly open the tap again bending the water to the burning area after that I place the now burned things to the trash bin, deciding to get out before something happen again.

This days I really let my emotions overcome me and I can't control my gift especially the fire one.

Walking outside at a slow pace I saw Mirabel walking with a gloomy expression while looking at the candle and she seem to be singing.

She still didn't notice me even though I'm the only person here beside her, before I ask her what's wrong something fall in front of me.

Thank fully it didn't fall on my head, this catches Mirabel's attention and finally notice me, I look down to now what is it, it's a tile from the roof.

Mirabel walk closer looking at me before kneeling to take a look at the thing, when she hold it she wince slightly opening her hand to see a bruise on it.

Holding her hand to see that it's not that serious when the tiles start rattling "Casita?" Mirabel ask

Tiles rattling then it cause a crack before it form to a line, Mirabel stood up walking following the crack I stood there a few seconds following after that wondering what is happening.

Then Abuelo's picture that is hanging on the wall is also having a crack "What the heck is happening?" I said quietly.

We stared at it feeling terrified we immediately follow where the crack will go, following Mirabel the cracks is everywhere, the light on each door is like fading.

Mine, my sisters and cousins door start having a crack, the light is blinking then it goes up until it reaches where the candle is, the light is getting weaker.

We stood there terrified on what's going on, I look at her looking the same as mine, I held her shoulder "Let's tell this to Abuela" I said, she nod running to Antonio's room.

People are still partying and celebrating loud music everywhere, we saw Abuela dancing with tìo Felix.

We ran to them panting "The house is in danger! The house is in danger!" Mirabel said Abuela stop dancing same with tía Pepa then tío Felix until everyone is looking at us.

"Yeah, The tiles were falling, and there were cracks everywhere. And the ca-cand-"

"And the candle almost went out" Mirabel finish for me because I can't seem to say it.

The murmurs starts to grown, Abuela looks shock or worried "Show me" we lead Abuela out so she can see the cracks.

"Why?" We we reach outside the cracks were gone, it looks like there's a crack a few minutes ago "No, that's..."

"The cracks were there."

"They were everywhere" I said looking at her pleading, people start to go and swarm outside for them to see what's happening

"The house was in trouble, the candle was.." Mirabel pleads to Abuela

"Abuela, I promise.. we see it in our own eyes" she look at me I nod virgously hoping that Abuela believe us.

I can see Isabela rolling her eyes, Abuela raise her hand stopping us "That's enough."

"But..!" I try to say more but she look at me with a warning look, I look down. 'But it's really true'

She turn around looking at the people, whispering and mumbling "There is nothing wrong in La Casa Madrigal. The magic is strong. And so are the drinks" she said the crowd laughs at that

"Please music!" Papá starts playing the piano while Luisa is holding it, she smiles but there is something wrong with her smile.

It looks like she know something, she definitely know, I'm gonna ask her maybe tomorrow.

We were left there standing looking at them retreating back, mamá walking toward us, I frown why can't they believe us. I'm really starting to get angry. Tch.

------