ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ II

3rd persons POV

Some members of Familia Madrigal are already preparing for the burial of the youngest daughter of Julieta, she didn't help because if she did Julieta will just shed more tears.

While some are just staring blankly on the ground, especially the children. Isabela walked to the pile of rubbles when she sees something.

Picking the white paper up, she opened it seeing a letter from her little sister, once again the tears started to grow more and more.

Luisa came from behind her, rubbing her back in circles, trying to be strong atleast for one of her sister.

When Isabela's done reading the letter she hand it to Luisa which she immediately get.

Upon reading the piece of paper, Luisa wanted to slump there on the ground but force herself not to.

Both of them walked to their mother, Julieta looked up, her eyes were swollen from crying. Luisa hand the letter and both of them sat on each side of their mother.

Seeing the letter made Julieta start to cry again, it's the letter of y/n and it seems that she's expecting this will all happen, the letter contains:

To my family, the Madrigals,

I'm sorry for all the things me and Mirabel made, we're just doing it for the sake of all for our family, magic and the encanto.

I also know that if we failed I will die. I secretly asked for tío Bruno's vision and that's what we see, I still want to be with all of you especially mamá.

If Mirabel really did go away, can you please find her, for me. And build the family and the house we failed to protect. Also tío Bruno didn't left us, he's just behind the walls watching us, his family.

I love this family, Bruno and Mirabel also do, I also want to say sorry to Abuela if we ever say something not nice to her we're just clouded by our anger.

Please build the house, the magic and our encanto together. I know that you all can do it if you work as a team, together.

To my cousins, tía, tío and Abuela, I didn't have a chance to spend more time with you, I hope I do but luck is not in my way.

And to my mamá, papi and sister I want all of you to stays strong and learn to move on if ever something happened, to me. Mirabel and Bruno will be back again to the Family and the magic, everything. I'll promise that.

Once Mirabel came back, give her a doorknob, she will be the one who will help our family to grew more close together.

I guess this is my goodbye now, huh. I love you all, I don't want to leave yet but I guess I needed to see Abuelo Pedro first, hahaha. I'll say hi for all of you.

From the second youngest of Madrigals,
Y/n Madrigal

----------

(After 10 years)

It's been seven years since the disaster, even member of the Madrigals move on very slow or not. Thankfully the townspeople are there, they slowly help the magical family to build their house.

Julieta is the one can't move on until now but she's more better than past few years, it hurts for her that her two daughters were gone just like her brother, Bruno.