➪006ఌ︎

Y/n's POV

Abuela call all of us, casita bringing the chair to the table so we can sit on it, we gathered on a table me sitting between mamá and Luisa.

Mirabel steal tía Pepa's chair when she's about to sit on it making her angry causing a cloud forming on her head, thankfully tìo Felix calm him down.

"Family. We are thankful for Antonio's wonderful new.." Abuela stop when Antonio's animal appear on her seat "Gift"

"I told them to warm up your seat"

"Thank you, Toñito. I'm sure today we'll find a way to put your blessings to good use" Abuela stated before proceeding to sit. Tío Felix giving his son a thumbs up.

"Luisa, Dolores says you're totally freaking out and y/n says there's something wrong with you.

"Any chance you maybe knows something about last night with the magic.." I got closer to Luisa to hear what Mirabel saying in whisper tone, she glance at her eye's twitching.

"You do!" We said in unison but Mirabel's voice is more louder than mine plus she hit the table earning attention from everyone.

"You two if you can't pay attention, I will help you also Mirabel don't include your sister in your silliness" I fix my stance continue eating like nothing just happened.

"Oh, actually.."

"Casita!" Mirabel's chair is now beside Abuela.

"As I was saying, we must never take our miracle for granted, so today we will work twice as hard" Mirabel glance at Luisa who notice her before looking at me.

"Mm-hmm. I will help Luisa"

"Stop" she got pull back by casita to where she is sitting, grunting in the process.

"First, an announcement."

"I've spoken to the Guzmáns about Mariano's proposal to Isabela" she held Isabela's jaw so she can look at her face before shifting her attention to Dolores.

"Dolores, do we have a date?"

"Tonight. He wants five babies" Isabela gulpsn breathing heavily, multiple pink flowers popping on Isabela's head.

'Five babies! That's a lot'

"Wonderful! Such a fine young man with our perfect Isabela will bring a new generation of magical blessings and make both of our families stronger." Abuela look at Isabela removing the white flower that pop in her hair.

Camilo shapeshifts as Mariano leaning closer to Isabela and doing a kissing face, she throw flower on his face rolling her eyes, Camilo returning back to his original form.

"Okay. Our community is coming on us. La Familia Madrigal!"

"La Familia Madrigal!" We all said in Unison, Luisa stood up walking maybe doing her chores.

"Luisa, hey. What?" She look at Luisa's chair but only to see nothing, looking at Luisa far away.

She stand up just like the rest of the family while I'm still sitting trying to finish my food in very quick pace.

"Sorry"

"What is your problem?" She dust at her beautiful dress continuing to walk.

"Y/n, come with me, hurry!"

"Alright, I'm coming" Mirabel stood there waiting for me, while glancing at Luisa back and fort.

"Y/n, you're needed to help someone in town, go there immediately" Abuela said before, I continue walking to Mirabel.