➪003ఌ︎

Y/n's POV

Before we go straight to the nursery room Mirabel prepare candle first on each door with their names on it, I finished immediately going to Mirabel.

Seeing the candle holder of abuela accidentaly burning it, then Abuela coming seeing Mirabel trying her best to help.

"Mirabel, I know you want to help. But tonight must go perfectly. The whole town relies on our family, on our gifts." I walk near Mirabel seeing her face, I really pity her

"So the best way for some of us to help is to step aside. Let the rest of the family do what they do best. Okay?" Mirabel hum, I frown slightly at that holding Mirabel's hand reassuring her.

Abuel look at me before noticing the wind blowing "Pepa! You have a cloud!"

"I know mamá. But now I can't find Antonio. What do you want from me?" The thunder grumbles before tìa walk out still finding her son.

We walk straight so we can go to the room, I heard mamá talking to Abuela about Mirabel's feelings.

She sigh past me, she seems to heard it.

"Everyone's looking for you" I said standing near the bed while Mirabel get a box that looks like a present with animal design around it then sat on the bed.

"This present will self-destruct if you don't take it in three, two, one... Oh" Mirabel chuckles before going underneath I didn't join then because I don't want to.

I just sat on another bed infront where they're hiding. I can still what their talking about.

She's calming and assuring Antonio in tonight's ceremony, Mirabel saying that if it doesn't work he will stay in the nursery with her forever.

I chuckle because that's what Mirabel said before I got my gift.

Casita move the floors so that they can show the time to Mirabel and Antonio, before that she got to get one more squeeze, casita moving the floors hastily.

"You ready little bud?" I ask him helping both of them to come out underneath.

"Yeah" He nod his head holding my hand dragging me, Mirabel following behind

We go with him downstairs so he can meet his family before the ceremony officially begins.

---

He is finally met by his family and they're talking right now, and camilo imitating tío Felix which is kinda funny.

I look at Mirabel seeing her looking at the Family, I hold her hand she focus her glance at me, I know that she's really sad thinking back to the time when she doesn't get one.

I'm still a child that time, three years old so i can't remember anything.

I don't know what she's really thinking right now but I can feel the sadness radiating from her.

"It's going to be fine" I said, her face soften slowly look back to the family leaving. It's already starting.

Abuela Alma start talking telling about the miracle and candle, telling something about the blessings and other.

All cheers after she's done talking some is clapping and music starts to play.

The curtain open, spotlights directed to Antonio people waiting for him to walk until he reach the stairs.

The claps and cheers slowly fading, music softly playing, when he didn't move casita lift the tiles, whispering and murmured can be heard to anyone.

But he stan still like he's glued on the place, looking around before to us. He raised his hand still looking at us.

"I can't" Mirabel whispered, i shook my head intently also saying a quiet 'I can't' that probably no one heard but he look at us with pleading eyes.

I can't stand being the center of attention but for Antonio, I sigh nodding slowly he look at Mirabel "I need you both" he said

She walked grabbing my hand, when we got to Antonio's side I held his left hand while Mirabel on the right side

"Come on, let's get to your door" I said giving him a small reassuring smile, Mirabel take a deep breath before we start walking.

When we reach Abuela ask Antonio the same about using and serving stuff about the mircle and gift he said yes letting go of the candle then walking to the doorknob then the image slowly appear.

A bird land on his arm squawking Antonio seem to understand it and allowing to the said bird that they can come.

Several animals come rushing to Antonio's side Abuela sighs in relief for the new gift.

"We have a new gift!" She said fireworks starts popping to the sky people cheering.

He open the door seeing a whole like forest being his room, suddenly a leopard come rushing to Antonio's side letting him to ride his back and take Antonio somewhere.

People is amazed by his room especially the kids, when they got back Abuela go to his side cupping his cheeks and saying something how special he was.

I am happy for him because he got a gift, Abuela seems to be happy too same to my Family. Abuela inviting the family to take some pictures for Antonio's having a gift.

-----