ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ᵃʳᵍᵘᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ

Y/n's POV

It's been month now since we rebuild casita, we don't have candle now and abuela became more understanding towards us.

I also feel powerful than ever, I can use my gift more than the last time I feel like always exhausted. By the way Isabela and Mirabel is also close now, they're not arguing anymore.

Isabela also decided that she's not gonna marry a man, that's what she said to me.

And tìo Bruno is already helping the townspeople, well there's still the bad vision but all in all it's all good if ever he sees bad the townspeople just understand it.

"Y/n! Can you water the cornfield" the man called me yelling while pointing at the field where the corn is.

"Yeah, I'm coming" I immediately use my vines while going there, well it's most easier way to go there instead of running, I also don't use my power sometimes though.

"Luisa, can you bring that container there!" I pointed the big container full of water, this will be okay for the whole field.

Luisa said okay and start lifting it using her both hands because it's so big, we immediately reach the corn field, luisa slowly placing the container down, carefully not to spill any water.

"Thank you" I thanked her, she nodded before going off.

I started to bend the water slowly concentrating myself, when the big amount of water are already above of every corn plant I let go of it, like making a rain.

Usually tía Pepa is the one doing this thing but she's doing something right now.

I continue to pouring until the water is gone in the container and it's already enough for the plant.

When I'm done there I go back to casita, some people are in need while I'm heading there, ofcourse being me the kindest I willingly help them.

And as I am near the casita, I can hear someone shouting, it's Camilo and my sister Mirabel they seem to be arguing while tío Bruno is at their side trying to calm them down but the two are not listening.

"I told you I won!" Camilo shouted.

"No! I am the one who won, stop saying you are!" Mirabel shouted back, my ears will bleed in any minute if they don't stop shouting to each other.

"Can you two stop shouting to each other in face, tìo Bruno can't even stop the both of you!" I shouted but more louder gaining their attention.

"Can you all stop shouting" Dolores suddenly beside me her eyes were frowning, I gave her an apologetic look before looking at my sister and cousin infront.

"What's happening to the both of you?" I raised my eyebrows hands crossing over my chest, the both of them exchanged glances.

"Well, Camilo and I were playing the card game you gave to me and then I asked him to play it with me but he got angry that he's been losing every round we play" Mirabel tried to explain, grunting when Camilo just rolled his eyes.

"You're wrong I always win but I let you win on the first round just like a good cousin I am but you don't let me win even just one round" he snickered out, Mirabel groan in frustration.

"Guys, it's just a game don't take it seriously" I said to them but they started to argue again, I rolled my eyes facing Dolores who's also annoyed by their noise.

"Come on, everybody it's time for dinner" abuela called for us, I looked at the sky seeing the sun set already, I didn't even notice that it's almost midnight.

We listened to Abuela and we started to head inside and to the kitchen, I can still see the heated staring between Camilo and Mirabel, I sigh following near Dolores because she's the most quiet one.

When we reach the kitchen I helped mamá first in placing the dishes to the table before we all sit. Abuela still talked about how great the day had been before saying "La Familia Madrigal!" She said sitting.

We also said the same thing before eating, our table was full of chattering I mostly talked to papá who's beside me and Dolores in front.

I'm about to eat the spoonful amount of food into my mouth when Mirabel slammed her fist into the table.

"What the?" I looked at her agrily when I face her anger can be also seen in her eyes, she's even growling to who she was looking.

I trace where she was looking and it's Camilo, his also doing the same, Dolores and tío Felix were also looking at him trying to calm Camilo down.

It happens really fast but Camilo was the first one who threw the table napkin and then Mirabel throw an arepa to his face, this go on and on.

Everyone stopped chatting and their full attention was now on the two, the person who were near them get some food on their face like me.

"Stop! What are you two doing?" Abuela shouted and now she's standing, the two of them stopped and looked down kinda ashamed.

"They have been fighting since this afternoon" Tío Bruno told to Abuela.

And then in the end the two of them were force to hug each other, they made Abuela angry and ruin the dinner even throw the food.

"te quiero" Mirabel said while they're hugging, she's force to do this.

"te quiero" Camilo said back, his face look so funny, the both of them were looking away. I laugh at them.

I'm standing next to the pillar of casita when I looked beside me, my sisters and cousin were also laughing.

——————