➪015ఌ︎

Y/n's POV

We're now at the river, my head is resting on her shoulder, tears stain still in my cheeks.

I move away from Mira when I heard her quiet sobbing and when I faced her she really are crying.

"Hey, it's going to be okay" I tried to comfort her by saying those words even though I'm also not sure what's gonna happened next.

I wipe her tears under her green ground eyeglass, thankfully she seemed to be more calmer now. She looked at my feet, I moved away she moved my feet on her lap.

"Is it still hurting?" She asked gently touched my feet, I flinched when she touch a certain part.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly, I place it back dangling, resting my head again while her feet is close to her chest, head resting on her arms.

"Mirabel, y/n"

"I'm sorry." We both said, my head now is looking down.

"We didn't want to hurt us. I just wanted to be something I'm not." Mirabel said she cried but quickly wipe it. Abuela sit next to Mira

"I've never been been able to come back here." She looked at the river.

"This river where we we're given our miracle"

"Where Abuelo Pedro.... " I said looking at Abuela.

"I thought would have a different life. I thought I would be a different woman."

Abuela started to tell us how she met Abuelo, after both of them close to each other and fell in love they married.

And one day when Abuela tell that she's pregnant with a triplets which is mamá, tìa pepa and tìo Bruno he collapsed jokingly.

And when the three was born, someone destroyed their town making them go and leave their home.

While in the river the horse men reached them making Abuelo gone. It's so sad, that we both look at Abuela in emphaty.

"I was given a miracle. A second chance. And I was so afraid to lose it that I lost a sight of who our miracle was for." Abuela admit.

"And I am so sorry. Both of you never hurt our family, y/n" she looked at me then at my sister "Mirabel"

"We are broken..... because of me." She said looking down. Mirabel stood up, I also tried slowly and Mira helped me.

"Abuela" I started.

"I can finally see. You lost your home. Lost everything" I said, we slowly walked at the middle where the butterfly landed on a grass like.

"You suffered so much, all alone, so it would never happen again." Mirabel then stated.

"We were saved because of you. We were given a miracle, because of you. We are family, because of you." I said giving Abuela a small smile.

"And nothing could ever be broken that we can't fix... together"

"I asked my Pedro for help. Y/n, Mirabel. He sent me both of you" she placed both of her hands on our cheeks.

The three of us hug, I smile lovingly, everything will be great. When I opened my eyes we broke the hug and stared in awe at the beautiful yellow butterflies flying around and above us.

We guide Abuela out of the river after that, I walked slowly because my feet is still hurting.

"They didn't do this! I gave her a vision!" Tìo Bruno suddenly come, he grunts when he falls because of the horse.

"It was me! I was, like, 'GO!' And she was, like...." he blows making a sound

"They only wanted to help." Abuela stared at tìo Bruno wide eye while Mirabel is on her back, I slowly walked to his side.

"I don't care what you think of me, but if you're too stubborn to...." Abuela gasp running to Bruno's side and hugging her.

"Brunito" she said softly.

"I feel like I missed something important" he said in a hug, Abuela kissed his cheek then Mirabel walked behind. I stared at them.

"Come on" she went to the horse. Abuela pulled him to ride on the horse.

"What.. what's happening? Where are we going?" He asked.

"Home" mira said, she's about to go with them using the horse when she noticed I'm not in it.

"Y/n?" She looked at me.

"We can't fit in one horse, leave me here"

"But.." I chuckled at her face.

"Don't worry, I'm going home too. Just tell them I'm here" She's reluctant at first but shake her head agreeing.

"Alright, wait until someone pick you up here" I nod they started to get away while I stood there looking at their fading form.

I turned back to the river while walking there I fall in my knees, my foot is hurting so much that when I look at it it's already swelling.

I force myself until I reached the side to sit there while enduring the pain on my foot.

I look at the sky tears in my eyes while so many emotions I'm feeling right now. Happy and glad because everyone and everything is okay and my foot really need a first aid.

---------