➪005ఌ︎

Y/n's POV

"If it was all in my head, how did I cut my hand? We would never ruin Antonio's night" Mirabel said glancing at me and then mamá, I hum in agreement on what she said.

"Is that what you really think" I ask leaning beside Mirabel, mamá walk to the stove, she's cooking arepa con queso which is really good.

"What I think is that today was very hard for you Mirabel" glancing at her wanting to say something but then grunts "I was looking for the Family, both of us, y/n"

"Yeah, I also want to help the family with Mirabel"

"And I might not be super strong like Luisa, can control the four elements like y/n, or effortlessly perfect like señorita perfecta Isabela who's never a bad hair day, but..." she make some faces when describing Isabela, I nudged her slightly, she sighs "Whatever" leaning back again.

"I wish you could see yourself the way we do." She stands beside Mirabel, casita bringing the arepa con queso and placing it on her hand.

I rest my head on Mirabel's shoulder hugging her waist "You are perfect like this. You're just anyone else in this family."

"Mm-hmm" she look at her hand that's starting ro heal "You just healed my hand with an arepa con queso" she said lifting the arepa.

Mamá hold her hand intertwining it and saying how she healed Mirabel saying her features, I giggle at that mamá look at me placing the strand on my face behind my ear.

Mirabel tell her to stop before looking at her seriously, I stand straight feeling a little sad.

"But I know what we saw, can't you just believe us" I said looking at her frown can be seen on my face, she place her hand on my shoulder sighing before speaking.

"N/n, Mira, my brother Bruno lost his way in this family. I dont want the same for you two"

"Go get some sleep. You two will feel better tomorrow like nothing happened tonight" she said we walk away Mirabel heading to the nursery room while I walk to my room.

---

Laying on my bed while staring at the ceiling, I sit up can't find a way to sleep.

Moving until I reach the side of the bed wearing the slippers after that I head to the door, seeing that it's almost sunrise and I barely get a sleep.

Walking until I reach the nursery room, I want to invite Mirabel in my room since it gets pretty boring when I'm alone sometimes.

Knocking first "Mirabel" saying her name in hush tone incase that she's still sleeping, when no one answered me I open it more wider and see that Mirabel's figure is not in her bed or any part of the room.

I carefully check and even ask casita where is she but they said she's not in the room, nodding going outside before closing her door.

I look straight where the candle is since it's just infront of the room.

There I saw Mirabel hiding on the wall while Abuela is talking, she seem to not notice her.

I use my gift growing a vine silently so it wouldn't catch someone's attention, I make sure that I'm hiding while going where Mirabel was.

"Help me protect our family. Help me save our miracle" Abuela said to someone before walking away.

"I will save the miracle" Mirabel turn away meeting me face to face while me sitting on a vine, she let out a little yelp looking startled.

She relax when she saw that it's me "Me too. Can I join you?" I ask looking at her

"Yeah, Yeah, you can" I smile at that, letting her ride with my vine so we can arrive faster at her room.

"I'm going to my room now just tell what is your plan later" I said when she's standing next to her door.

"Alright"

I walk back preparing for my outfit, I took a bath first before wearing the clothes I prepared, also clipping the hairclip to my hair.

It took a moment before I totally finish preparing,
when I step outside my family already start doing their chores.

Going to the kitchen seeing mamá is already finished cooking, the just needed to place it outside so they can get their own.

"Good morning, mamá" I said she glance at me plates with food on it

"Good morning y/n" she said kissing me on my forehead "let me help you" I get the remaining plates following her "Thank you"

On our way outside we met tío Felix and Dolores, I smile at her when we made an eye contact which she return back.

I saw Mirabel talking to Camilo who shapeshifts as Dolores. I place the plates on the table while mamá walk out maybe doing other things.

"Camilo! Stop pretending you're Dolores so you can have seconds." Camilo shapeshifts back in his form, a pile of arepa on his plate.

"Worth a shot. Ah!" He grunts when casita hit him then groaning before walking away, followed by tìo Felix

"The only worried about the magic is you two and the rats talking in the walls" she said in soft voice, maybe she heard what Mirabel ask to Camilo.

"Oh, and Luisa, I heard her eye twitching all night" she let out a small squeak before walking away, Mirabel looking at Luisa placing down the table with one hand.

"I knew it! There's something with her when the cracks started" I stated, looking so sure on what I'm talking about.

"What do you mean?"

"When she's holding the piano yesterday she smiles and her smile looks like she know something" I said, Mirabel look like thinking then glance at Luisa.

----

Thank you for reading!😊😊