➪008ఌ︎

Y/n's POV

"My gift. I'm losing my gift!" Luisa said sobbing and it looks really serious seeing her state like that.

"What?" Abuela ask looking now at Luisa's distress state.

"Mirabel and I were having this little talk about me carrying too much. So, I tried not to carry so much, but I realized it was putting me behind..."

"...And I knew I was gonna let everyone down. And I felt really bad, and then y/n came out of nowhere asking for Mirabel and then I said where is she and give me some sweet words..."

"So I was grabbing all the donkeys while where talking, but then after she leave when I went to throw the donkeys in the barn, they were heavy!" She said sobbing, I really feel bad for Luisa.

Her hands now drop and she ran into her room slamming it shut, I am still staring at her room worriedly.

"What did you two do? What did you say to her?" I glance back now at Abuela.

"Nothing. I... I don't..." we said in unison and then the church bells ring, Abuela glancing at her watch.

"I have to go get the Guzmáns for Isabela's engagement. Stay away from Luisa until I talk to her."

"Tonight, we can't have anymore problems. And whatever both of you are doing, stop doing it." Abuela walk until she reach where the staircase is looking at us before going down.

Both of us hear the loud crying of Luisa making us look at her door, I truly feel bad. Is it my fault? Our fault?

"Let's go to your room" taking Mirabel's hand and dragging her to the nursery room, as we are already inside I close the door tugging her at the side so we can combine the tiles together.

"Mirabel what if we just don't talk about Bruno? Right, I mean what if something really bad would happen, don't you get me?" I said, Mirabel look at me.

"Don't you want to help save the miracle?"

"I do, but.. I'm afraid something might happen like what they said. Considering that we're both in his vision" I said looking down, rubbing my arms.

She turned her attention back to the tiles, sticking it together. Ignoring me. 'Ughh'

"Why are we in your vision, Bruno?" Mirabel whispered quietly trying to assemble the tiles then suddenly a loud thunder rumbles behind us, startling the both of us.

We both look behind our back gasping and then seeing that it's just tía Pepa.

"Tía! Jeez."

"Tía" we both said, me smiling awkwardly. She look at us, a basket in her hand.

"Sorry. Sorry, I didn't mean to... Shoo, Shoo, Shoo!" She stop when she notice the cloud above her head, shooing it outside then closing the door grunts when she can't easily close it.

"I just wanted to get the last of Toñito's things and then I heard the name we do not speak" she said wispering at the last statement she said and near to us, thunder cloud started to form on her head.

"Great. Now I'm thundering, and that thunder will lead to a drizzle and a drizzle lead to a sprinkle... Clear skies, clear skies." Tía started to calm her self saying those words while smiling before going back to what she was doing again.

"Clear skies" she exhales picking up the things of Antonio.

"Tía Pepa? If Bru.." I ask hesitating then a cloud starting to form again above her head.

"If he had a vision about someone, what would it mean for them?" I said making a hand gesture, I didn't continue on saying his name, noticing her mood is changing again.

"We don't talk about Bruno" she said when the clouds on her head beginning to produce a drizzle. Squeezing the clothe or towel that is now wet.

"We know. It's just hypothetically, if he saw you.." Tìa Pepa cut Mirabel off, hand motioning to the cloud to go away.

"Y/n, Mirabel, please, we need to get ready for the Guzmáns." Finally when the cloud were gone she look at us, motioning to the door.

"We just wanna know if it was generally positive or, like, less positive..." I slowly walk to her saying it while glancing back and forth on Mirabel and tía Pepa.

"It was a nightmare!" Tío Félix walk barging in, he said that while his arm is up.

"Félix!" Tía Pepa shouted, throwing Antonio's stuff toy on the ground walking to her husband.

"Hey, they needs to know, Pepi, they needs to know." He says looking both of us.

"We don't talk about Bruno." Tía Pepa is now at his side placing a one finger at his mouth, hushing him, but he continue on talking.

"He would see something terrible. And then..." He makes a weird ticking sound and doing hand motion.

"Boom! It would happen" Tía Pepa pulled him so he can look at her.

"We don't talk about Bruno"

"What if you didn't understand what he saw?" Now Mirabel's asking, both of us looking serious and go near him.

"Then you two better figure it out, because it was coming for both of you"

-----

Thank you for reading! ;)