VILLAINESS REINCARNATION

Episode 4| HER POV

Something I could never understand in the beginning was that pure sentiment of hatred.

Was it wrong to hope? Wish? Survive? Or even to love?

They bore their look on me with pure contempt. Something I never understood until I finally grasp it why.

My fate, my destiny. It was set to be unfortunate, a inauspicious star born to bring bad omen.

I wondered, out of all people in the world why is it have to be me?

I believed that there is a god out there looking after its own people, I believed that if I give all my pleas, my love and devotion god will pity me and help me of my unfortunate luck but why?

No matter how hard I prayed my plea was seen as air, nothing.

I continued living in a world I believed was home. But was it home to call it in the first place?

Where I have to scrap my own meal, crawl with my own two feet just to find spoiled bread.

Even that inedible ration I ate without questioning.

I tremble in fear that If I don't work hard enough I wouldn't be able to taste that bittersweet of meal that I have to scour even if it means rotten.

My thought of this world was of that a child, naive and indecisive, atleast for a child that wasn't like me.

They said to be grateful, they've given you shelter and food, yes I am to the point I would do everything for that so called 'given' and I would take it after they're satisfied with the maltreatment.

I was that desperate.

Twip! Whip!! Tshh!! 

"Kill that wench!!"

"She doesn't deserved to lived!!"

"A bad omen! She deserve to be burned!!"

"Burn!!"

"Burn!!"

"Burn!!"

How did I end up like this?

See this people? They're the ones who believed that by burning something perturbing that inaspicious omen would go along and leave the place.

Seen as the unlucky star believed to create chaos, here I was tied infront of hundreds of people, them as witnesses.

Pathetic.

This people are pathetic.

Is it wrong to lived?

Live normal like anybody else?

I guess no.

I watched them even from afar, and wondered this was not the reason I was tied here for. Only those people who believed to the word of charlattan's that I was to be burned.

I laughed. Call it crazy but I laughed, they're attempts of killing me was so poor.

Ahh, I wanted to cry.

Why don't they understand?!

I lived to survive! Even if it means destroying somebody else! That was I taught for!

I badly wanted to reach their attention, even his love but why won't they look at me........

why won't you look at me?....

"To reach the goal you needed to become merciless, emotions like these are pathetic! If you wanted so badly to live then I expect that you'll be in your best behaviour, Veronica."