MEET AGAIN PT.2

Episode 12| HIS POV

The air stilled, mostly because not an hour ago the Rochedale manor was peaceful and the next, well, let's say, it was chaos to say the least.

"We greet his highness Young Master Freitscheid"

All of the servants greeted while their heads lowered in cower of my presence.

I wasn't that intimidating but people just act like I am, and I'm too tired to even correct their perspectives.

Ispenel seemed to bask with their obvious pathetic cowardice.

A butler arrived on the scene and like everybody else he give a courtly bow and greet.

"We apologise for our negligence young master Freitscheid, I hope the master don't take this too heart as it will not happen again" The butler apologised.

Ispenel snickered on the other hand and spoke on my behalf, not that I wanted to talk anyway.

"Our young master doesn't tolerate such behavior and hopefully by 'next time' it is according to rules. If we haven't stated our purpose here, We might just think the Rochedale are looking down on the Freitscheid duchy" Ispenel lectured.

"We don't dare!! We took this upon ourselves and thus we ask for the young master's forgiveness for our irresponsibility, the Marquis certainly do not dare to look down on such a distinguish family!" the butler immediately yelled with anxiousness.

I sneered, of course who wouldn't? Afterall the Freitscheid family is connected to the emperial family, such 'distinguish' family it is to be able to conquer and use as pawn. what a sarcastic opportunity.

If not for the otome game's backstory of each characters and settings I wouldn't have thought of this thoroughly, alas, it was my only cheatsheet to save my lovely Veronica.

"Enough, its already afternoon. We have already troubled the Marquis of our sudden arrival and we didn't come here to fight. However like my aide said, I do not tolerate such negligent behavior, but I'll let it slip this time for the sake of the Rochedale's face" I declared.

And besides, it might cause a riffle effect now that I decided to show up earlier than the extended time of the original appearance of 'Hazen' in the game.

The butler immediately nodded and led us to the Marquis office.

"The Marquis is still in the palace young master but he will come soon, I have notified the Marquis of the young master's arrival."

"The marchioness??"

"The Marchioness is attending a tea party with Duchess Celine at the Lotus Theatre young master"

I nodded afterwards regarding his statement.

I wasn't too fond of that so called Marchioness, neither was I fond of this Rochedale family. With the exception of my villainess.

I shook my head dismissing the butler.

Ispenel heave a sigh of relief.

"What are you worried for?" I asked looking around the Marquis office.

There was not much of important things to see.

"I'm stressed that people here are looking down on his highness young master" he replied, eyes looking grim.

"Bold of them to assume I won't let it pass, they forgot my father is related to the emperor and this family is a mere dusk, easy to destroy"

"However if young master proceeded to take the hands of the Marquis daughter, wouldn't that make them more arrogant?"