Chapter Four: First Is The Worst

It's been a few days sense that evening. Steve told me in private that he's noticed a significant change in Bucky. For the better mind you.

Bucky held my hand as he walked me to my room after out first real date. We had gone to dinner and taken a lovely walk through Central Park.

At the door, he leaned down slightly to give me a kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck a kissed him back. My heart fluttered in my chest, as his arms held me securely about the waist. I felt so safe in his arms.

Little did I know that my father was about to come pay me a visit. As he turned the corner, he saw us.

"(Name)!" He shouted.

I pulled away from Bucky, but caught his hand. Daddy came running down the hall.

"(Name)! What did I tell you about him! He's dangerous. I will not let you get hurt (Name)"
Daddy said pulling me away, and turning me away from me.

"Daddy, please don't act this way. You are embarrassing me,"

"(Name), listen to me,"

"Daddy, I am 23 years old. I can take care of myself. I can make own choices. Daddy, I know I'm your little girl, but you have to let me grow up,"

"(Name), I'm gonna go. I'll see you later," Bucky said. Giving my hand a reassuring squeeze. He took off down the hall way, I guess to give me and Daddy privacy.

"Dad? Why did you do that?"

"Baby, he is dangerous. I can not lose you,"

"Daddy, he's an Avenger. He's sworn to protect this country and me,"