Chapter Twelve: Second the Best...

Bucky's POV

(Name) looked absolutely beautiful when I picked her up for out date on Saturday. Her long (h/c) swept back into a silver clasp. Her eyes sparkles like the stars. Her dress made her look so beautiful, and I told her this. Although she must already know.

I took her to do something that I haven't done sense I was a very young man, and she's never done before. I took her out dancing.

She whispered to me that she's never danced,

"Then let me teach you," I whispered back.

Time got away from us, we walked in at seven-thirty, but it was almost one o'clock in the morning, before I finally took her home.

Standing outside her door I asked, "Your father won't hurt me for giving you a kiss goodnight?"

"Not this time," she murmured pulling me by the collar of my shirt. I leaned down for her, so she could kiss my lips. I kissed her back, because in all honesty. I love her.

I don't mind having to lean down almost six inches to reach her. Because she is so beautiful, and loving. She is my whole world. And I want her to know that.

She broke away from me to whisper, "Second the Best, right?"

"I hope not," I give a breathy laugh "I'd like this to be the start, to much more and much better dates. What do you think?"

"I'd like that,"

So with that, i bent my head six inches lower and kissed her soft smile.