The night where it all changed

Ok, just before you read this, I'm going to say now that this is going to have swear words because it's Tommy. What do you expect? So I hope you enjoy it! :]

Tommy's POV

I was chilling on my bad. Looking at my phone, I looked at the time at 3:30 AM. Fuck, I had to get up at 7 to met Tubbo at a park. I turned off my phone and put it on the desk that was next to my bed. I was just about to fall asleep but then I heard the front door open. I sat up on my bed, I didn't know if I heard something or my mind was playing tricks on me. I heard another noise from the kitchen I rubbed my eyes and laid back down convincing myself that it was in my head. Then I remembered that I didn't set an alarm so I picked up my phone and set an alarm for 6 so I would have a hour to get ready. I close my eyes and went to sleep.

Dream's POV

I walked into Tommy's house for some reason the door was unlocked but I wasn't complaining. I closed the door and looked around, it was his living room. It look really clean and nice. He had a nice brown couch with a T.V in front of it. I saw his kitchen and went inside it. It was messy there where dirty dishes in the sink, the counters look like they needed to be clean. I went back to the living room and saw stairs. "How did I miss those before?" I whispered to myself. I went upstairs, I looked down the hallway. I saw a door that said 'Tammy's room' well looks like I found where Tommy is.

I went up to the door and slowly opened it and looked inside. I looked around and saw Tommy with his back towards me, I stepped in the room. He rolled his back and made a little groaning noise. I didn't know if he was awake. I slowly walked up to his bed to see if he was awake.
I looked at him and saw how his eyes where close, so I assumed that he was sleeping. I picked up Tommy and he didn't wake up.
I carried him outside to where my car was parked I put him in the backseat of the car. Then I went in the driver seat and started driving.

3 hours later

Tommy's POV

When I woke up my back was aching, I was laying on a hard surface with my head on something. I rubbed my eyes then opened them. I sat up and looked around, I was half asleep and I didn't know where I was.

"Is this a dream?" I asked mysel, I was confused it was so dark that I couldn't see anything.
I looked behind me and saw a pillow. I rubbed my eyes ones again trying to get out of this dream. Out of nowhere lights came on, it blinded me. I quickly shut my eyes. I opened one eye and looked around. It was a small room with a really light green floor and it was the same for the roof. The walls where all green and I saw a grey door. I finally opened my other eye.

I got up I didn't know if this was a dream or reality. I walked to the door and tried to open it, it was locked. I tried to kick at the door to try and break it down or just get someone to hear me. It didn't work though.
I didn't know what to do. I looked around the room again to see if I had missed something, but there was nothing just a pillow in the middle of the room. I sighed and walked away from the door and sat down on the pillow.

"At least I have a pillow." I mumbled to myself. "How do I get out of here?" I thought to myself. I looked down at the ground and tryed to think of an idea. I felt something touch my shoulder, it made me jump. I looked to see what it was. It was a person. It was Dream!
"You ok Tommy? You look very focussed on something." Dream said. I didn't reply I just stared at him. He was wearing that stupid ass mask with a green hoodie and black pants. "What the fuck do you want." I said to Dream.

"Oh, nothing really I just wanna be friends with you just like when you got exiled." I looked back to the ground I just wanted to forget about the exiled. Dream put his hand on my back I looked at him. "Don't fucking touch me you green bitch!" I yelled at him as I moved away from him.

Hello! If there is any spelling mistakes please tell me :] I got my sister to read this and check it over for me.

Word count: 840