Never

Tubbo's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, my head pounding. It was so dark and cold. I tried to move my hand but I couldn't. What the fuck?! I though to myself. No matter how much I tried to move I just couldn't. The only thing that I could move where my fingers, feet and head.

"Hello," I heard someone say. "W-What? Hello?! Who are you?!" I asked,

"that doesn't matter Tubbo. How are you feeling?"

"Who the fuck are you?!"

"That doesn't matter." The person said as they touched my hair and ruffled it.

"How are you feeling?" I didn't say anything.

I didn't even know what to say. I heard something, I didn't know what it was.

"Saying nothing? That's not nice. Didn't your parents teach you manners?" As they said that I felt something hot touch my skin.

I tried not to scream so I held my breath. They stopped.

"So Tubbo, how are you feeling?" They asked.

"I don't know," I replied. I felt the hot thing on my skin again, it stayed there for longer.

I could just feel my skin burning, I think that it was fire or something like that. I wasn't sure though. I held my breath again trying not to scream.

"God damn it," I whispered.

"What was that?" It started to hurt even more.

"S-Stop p-please." I closed my eyes, it wasn't like I could see anyways.

"What are you going to do about it?" I didn't know what to say. I was trying to not think about the pain. Then they finally stopped. I opened my eyes. I could see, it wasn't just pitch black.

"Dream..?" I whipper, I could feel my head pounding along with my heart.

"Hello, Tubbo! Didn't you miss me?"

"I-I."

"What's wrong Tubbo? Does your head still hurt?"

"Well-"

"HEY YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I was cut off by someone yelling,

"LEAVE TUBBO ALONE! HE'S NOT A PART OF THIS! YOU WANT ME NOT HIM! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE HURT HIM!"

I watched as Dream got up and walked to the other side of the room to see Tommy tied up.

"Tommy, when will you learn to shut the fuck up?" Dream said as he hit Tommy.

"Was I talking to you?" Dream said hitting him again.

Tommy was looking to the side, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to see my best friend get hurt. Tommy didn't say anything.

"So now your not speaking?" I watched as Dream put up his hand to smack him again.

"NO! DON'T!" I yelled without thinking.