Your Tubbo

Dream's POV

Me and Wilbur walked out of the room that Tubbo and Tommy were in. I made sure to lock the door behind me.

"Wilbur," I said as he turned to face me.

"What Dream." He replied,

"what the fuck did you whispered to Tubbo?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know that you said something,"
I said taking a step towards him.

"Now, what was it."

"It was nothing that you need to worry about."

"If that was true, then why lie about it?"

"I don't know,"

"oh stop lying! Fucking tell me, you, dumbass! Or I swear to God I will fucking-"

"OK, OK, FINE I JUST TOLD HIM TO NOT SPEAK UNLESS SPOKEN TO!" Wilbur yelled at me, I smacked him.

"Don't fucking yell at me dumb bitch."

Wilbur looked down at the ground.

"Sorry Dream," he mumbled.

"Look at me," he slowly moved his head to look at me.

"Now what?" He asked,

"well, it depends. Are you going to listen to me?"

"Yes Dream,"

"ok, great. You go get the sword and I'll go inside." Wilbur nodded and then ran off. I turned around to the door and went inside.

"Tommy! Tubbo! I'm back! Hope you didn't miss me too much."

"Where the fuck is Wilbur?" Tommy asked,

"oh, that little rat? Why would you care? He betrayed you, Tommy. So why care?" I asked, but Tommy didn't reply.

He just looked at the wall. I giggled to myself.

"What's so funny green bitch?" Tommy said looking back at me.

"Don't fucking call me green bitch you British fuck." I said as I walked towards him. I got in front of him and got down on one knee.

Tommy just stared at me in anger.

"You better show me some respect or you might not like what happens next Tommy." I whispered,

"I don't give a fuck about what you do to me!" He yelled,

"Don't fucking yell at me!" I yelled back as I smacked him.

"And if you don't care about what I do to you then, I can just kill you, right?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh really? You know what, your right, I wouldn't. But, I'll just make Wilbur do it for me." I watched as Tommy's eyes widened.

"W-Wilbur wouldn't," he stuttered.

"You wanna bet on it? Tommy didn't say anything, he just slowly shook his head no.

"That's what I thought," I said getting up.

I looked at Tubbo, he looked like he was in his own little world. I was just about to walk over to him when I heard the door open.

"Wilbur!" I said turning to face the door.

Wilbur walked in with the sword in hand looking at me. The door closed behind him.

"Wilbur what are you going to do with that sword..?" Tommy asked in fear, Wilbur didn't respond.

I turned to look at Tubbo, Tubbo was not looking at me or Wilbur. I looked back at Wilbur.

"You know what to do," I said as he made his way over to Tubbo dragging the sword behind him.

He looked down at Tubbo, and Tubbo looked right back at him. I looked back at Tommy.

"So Tommy," I said taking a step towards him.

"You have two options." I took another step towards him.

"1. You join me." I stood looking at Tommy then I looked at Wilbur and Tubbo, then back at him.

"Or 2, we kill Tubbo and not revive him." Tommy's eyes went wide,

"n-no... NO! NO! NO! NO!" He yelled,

"DON'T FUCKING HURT TUBBO YOU FUCKING BITCH! HE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE! THIS IS-"

"SHUT UP!" I yelled,

"WILBUR HIT HIM!" I turned to look at Wilbur. Wilbur stood there for a second or two before he hit Tubbo with the sword.

"TUBBO!" Tommy yelled,

Tubbo didn't say anything. I didn't think anything of it.

"YOU GREEN SON OF A BITCH! DON'T YOU DARE HURT TUBBO!"

"Oh Tommy, I hate to hurt your Tubbo, but," I took a breath before continuing.

"You just don't listen," I looked at him. He looked very angry.

"Why the fuck would I ever listen to you." Tommy tried not to sound scared but, I knew he was.

"I'll show you why you will listen, Wilbur," I looked at him. He turned his head to look at me.

"Now," I told him, and he mumbled something.

"What was that?"

"I can't go on with the plan," Wilbur said, I was shocked.

"Wilbur, we have a fucking deal. So, do it, NOW!" I yelled at him.

I watched as he brought up the sword and hit Tubbo again, and again, and again as Tommy yelled. Finally, Tubbo died, only I could bring him back.

Yoooooo end of this chapter. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, I got a new phone and it is small af so it's hard to type. Also if you have any ideas for the story I would love to hear them! Anyways have a good morning/afternoon/night! Byeeeeee

Words: 842