Is this the end?

Tommy's POV

I tried to speak but I couldn't. I felt as if I wasn't breathing. It only was like that for a bit. I quickly sat up and looked around.

"Fuck. Back here again." I mumbled to myself.
"Tommy! My friend! My great friend! How are you?" I looked at Dream.

I put my hand on my neck remembering what happened.
"What the fuck do you think?!" I snapped at Dream.
"Tommy. You don't need to be mean. I have done nothing to you."

"YOU DONE NOTHING TO ME?! WHAT TO FUCK DO YOU MEAN?! YOU HAVE DONE SO MANY FUCKINK THINGS TO ME! YOU JUST FUCKING KILLED ME!" I yelled at Dream.

He just looked at me. I was breathing heavily.
"Tommy is that a way to talk to your friend?" Dream said, I didn't know what to say.

He got down on one knee and got close to my face. I got a bit scared but I don't think that Dream could tell. "Tommy, why don't you ever answer me when I talk to you?" Dream said in a sad voice.

He is just trying to make you feel bad about yourself so that you would do what he says. I thought to myself. I just looked at Dream.

"Are you even still in there?" Dream asked.
"Uh yes," I said.
"Then why are you not speaking?"

"Do I have to talk?"
"It would be nice. It's not nice to not talk to your friend when they are trying to talk to you."
"You're not my friend you green bitch."

"Awwwwww, that is mean." "Whatever. I don't care just leave me the fuck alone."
"Fine whatever." Dream said as he sat up and left. When he left I saw that he didn't close the door. He just left it open. It's just a stiped trap. I thought to myself.

I sat there for what felt like a 1 hour. The door still was not closed. I got up and went to the door. I poked my head out and looked around. I didn't see Dream anywhere. Weird... I thought.

I left the room that I was in and then went left. I slowly walked down the hall. When I got to the end of the hall I looked to my right and saw stares, then I looked to my left and saw another hallway. I went up some stairs, when I got up the stairs I went right. I went up some more stares down some hallways. After about an hour, I want up some stares and saw someone. It was Wilbur. What is Wilbur doing here? I thought to myself.

BANG! BANG! BANG! Someone was banging on the door.
"God dam it," Wilbur mumbled. "W-Wilbur..?" I said. Wilbur turned around and looked at me.
"Tommy? Wait why are you here?" "Well, uh."

"OH MY GOD! IS TOMMY IN THERE?!" Someone yelled.
"Uhhh," I think that Wilbur didn't know what to say.
"YOUR A FUCKING BITCH WILBUR!" Someone else said.

I was confused, all I know was that two people were trying to get in. ''WILBUR IF YOU DON'T COME OUT RIGHT NOW I WILL HURT YOU!'' ''Fine! Just one second!'' Wilbur yelled as he went up to me. ''
I will explain everything later just please stay quiet for now, ok?'' Wilbur whispered to me.

''Ok.'' I replied. Wilbur went to the door and then yelled. ''Get away from the door so that I can open it!'' Wilbur unlocked the door and then opened it. I saw that when he got out he closed the door. I went up to the door to see if I can hear anything. I heard a loud bang followed by someone yelling. ''WHERE THR FUCK IT TOMMY!''

''OW! CAN YOU STOP HURTING ME!'' ''NO! WHERE! IS! TOMMY!''
''I CAN'T FUCKING SAY!''
''WHY NOT?!''
''OR DREAM WILL KILL HIM!''
''I CALL BULLSHIT!''
''IT'S NOT!''
''YA RIGHT!''

Wait... was Wilbur trying to keep me safe? No. That is not right. Does he care for me?  If he did, why did he let Dream kill me?  My thought's where cut off by yelling.

''WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR WORNG WITH YOU?!'' I couldn't tell who it is. Was it Wilbur? I didn't know.

"Hey! I'm in here! I want out! I fucking hate it here!" I yelled. "TOMMY IS THAT YOU?!"
"Yes! Yes, it is!"
"WILBUR OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!"
"I-I"

"WILBUR NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU!" I didn't hear a reply, I saw the door slowly open. When it was opened I saw Techno. I ran out and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Don't get used to this." Techno whipper. I pulled away from the hug and saw Phil and Tubo. I looked to my side and saw Wilbur. Wilbur had his arms crossed and was looking down at the ground. He looked sad.

"Let's go to my house, ok?" Phil said. "Alright," I replied as I looked at him. "What about Wilbur?" Tubbo asked as everyone looked at him. He looked back up at everyone.
"He is coming too!" Techno said in a mad voice.
"W-Wait what?" Said Wilbur and Techno graded Willbur by the wrist and started to walk to Phil's house. We all flowed behind him.

When we got to the house Techno let go of Wilbur's wrist. I was the last one in so I closed the door.
"Why the hell do I have to be here!" Wilbur yelled, he didn't sound happy. "You got back Tommy now you don't need me!" Techno pinned him to the wall making him hit his head. Then Techno whispered into his ear.

I didn't know what he said but Wilbur didn't reply. Techno backed up when he did Wilbur crossed his arms and then looked down at the ground. Whatever Techno said made him shut up.

"So, what now?" Tubbo asked. "I don't know," Philza said as he looked at Techno.
"Don't look at me, I don't know," Techno said.
"What if we asked Wilbur something about his and Dream's plan."
"Tubbo! That's a great idea!" Philza said, Wilbur, looked up. He looked upset or mad, or maybe both.

"So Wilbur, what are you and Dream going to do with Tommy?" Phil asked. Wilbur didn't answer. 
"Wilbur answer the question," Techno said.
"Please," Tubbo added, Techno looked back at Tubbo as if he did something wrong.

"What?" Tubbo asked, Techno didn't say anything instead he just rolled his eyes and looked back at Wilbur.

"Why does it matter?" Wilbur said in an upset voice.
"Someone is in a bad mood."
"Oh shut up Tommy!"
"Wilbur!"

"Sorry, Philza." Wilbur said in a low voice.
"Just answer the question!" Techno yelled.
"Why! It doesn't matter!" Techno went up to Wilbur and smacked him. It left a red mark on his face. No one said anything. Techno backed away from him, and Wilbur looked more upset. "Answer now!" Techno yelled. "W-Well uh."

"JUST SAY IT!"
"Ok! Ok! Clam down! We, well I guess Dream wanted to." Wilbur mumbled the last part.
"What was that?" Tubbo asked.
"Do I need to hit you again?!"

"No."
"Then say it," Philza said.
"Dream wanted to make Tommy join him," Wilbur said.
"What do you mean by that?" Tubbo asked.
"Like be his helper. Make Tommy do whatever he says."

"What the fuck!" I said.
"Ok, that is fucked." Tubbo added. "What did Dream want Tommy to do?" Philza asked.
"I don't know." Techno went up to Wilbur and smacked him again in the same place that he hit him last time, making it red.

"What the fuck! Why the fuck did you do that?!" Wilbur yelled.

"That's for lying."
"I didn't lie!"
"Yes, you did!"
"I'm sorry that I don't know everything!"
"You should know!"

"Well, I don't!"
"Just like how you didn't know where Tommy was?" Phil said being on Techno's side.

"Well, uh, that is different!"
"Hey! What if he doesn't know?" I said, they all looked at me.

"Are you talking about his side?!" Techno yelled.
"Well, uh, no! I'm just saying!" I yelled back.
"Ok! Just stop fighting!" Tubbo yelled. I saw that Techno rolled his eyes and that Wilbur tried to get out but Techno graded him before he could go anywhere.

"Where do you think you're going?" Techno asked.
"No where," Wilbur said. Techno made him sit on the ground.
"Stay," Techno said.

"I'm not a dog!"
"I'll make you one if you don't shut up!"
"Ugh, whatever." I saw that Tubbo looked out one of the windows.
"It's getting late I should get going. "Ok goodbye Tubbo." I said as he opened the door and left.

"Philza could I stay here?" I asked. "Oh Yes! Yes, you can!" Phil said as he smiled at me, I smiled back.
"Wilbur is staying too," Techno said. "So I can keep an eye on him." "Uh ok," Phil replied. We all went to bed. When I woke up I was somewhere else. I didn't know where.
"Hello, Tommy I see that you are up." A voice that I know said.

Words: 1522