Why?

TW Blood :]

Dream's POV

I stabbed Tommy and watched as he slowly closed his eyes. I took out the sword and watched as blood came out of his neck. I looked at my sword which was covered in Tommy's blood. I looked at his dead body and saw how the blood was a nice red.

A lot was coming out. I looked at his body and saw how it was now on its side. As more and more blood came out. It was kinda satisfying not going to lie. I smiled to myself. I turned around and looked at the door. It was already opened.

I saw the cameraman just looking at me, he looked shocked.
"WHAT THE FUCK DREAM!" He yelled at me. I didn't like that he yelled at me.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!" He continued.
"It was part of the plan."
"NO! THE PLAN WAS THAT WE SCARE HIM NOT FUCKING KILL HIM!"

"Stop yelling a-"
"HE IS A FUCKING KID!"
He cut me off before I could speak, so I slapped him hard, and he stopped. "Stop yelling at me." I could tell by his face that he was mad.

"OR WHAT?!" I put the tip of the sword at his neck and said

"Or I will kill you"
"I-I uh um" He didn't know what to say.
"So never and I mean NEVER yell at me again do you understand?" I said as I walked closer making him move back. He didn't say anything and just nodded his head. I moved the tip of the sword up to his chin making him move his head up.

"Use your words, pretty boy.~"
"Uh, um." He didn't know what to say. "Answer pretty boy. Do. You. Understand?"
"Yes Dream."
"Good," I said as I put down the sword. It still has Tommy's blood on it. I looked back into the room and looked at Tommy's dead body.

"Now, go and do your fucking job and go back in the camera room," I said as I looked back at him.
"I can't"
"And why is that?" I asked as I got closer to him. He backed up before hitting the wall.
"Well uh."
"Ugh just say it!" I said to him as I pined him to the wall.

"So uh, Philza is getting suspicious of me."
"Is that my problem pretty boy?" I asked I missed his puffy hair. 

"Uh, well, why do you keep calling me pretty boy?"
"I can call you whatever I want pretty boy. So answer the question, how is it my problem?"
"Well, uh, so, if he wants to know what I'm up to he can just follow me and when I get to this place he is going to ask questions. What am I supposed to tell him!?" He said as he raised his voice at me.

"Now, now pretty boy you don't need to raise your voice." He didn't reply, he just looked away for me. I was still pinning him against the wall. I finally stopped.
"Ugh, fine ever you can go." When I said that he went off. I rolled my eyes. Then I turned around and looked at Tommy's dead body once again then I finally brought him back to life.

Camera guy's POV

I was watching what was happening on the cameras when I saw Dream had his sword out. I thought that he was just going to scare him but then I saw he killed him.

Tommyinnit was slain by Dream

That was all that popped into the chat. I quickly got up and ran to where Dream was. I didn't want to believe that Dream just killed Tommy. When I got to where they were I opened the door and saw Dream Standing in front of Tommy's dead body. After a bit of just standing there, Dream turned around.

I yelled at him. I didn't even really know what I said. I was breathing fast then I yelled at him again. 
"It was part of the plan." Dream said as if he did nothing wrong.
"NO!" I yelled.
"THE PLAN WAS THAT WE SCARE HIM NOT FUCKING KILL HIM!" I yelled at him again. I think Dream tried to say something but I cut him off.

"HE IS A FUCKING KID!" I said but with a bit of tear going down my eyes. He shaped me. I put my hands into a fist. I wanted to punch him but I couldn't.

"Stop yelling at me." He was calm.
"OR WHAT?!" I yelled once more. He put the tip of the sword that he had in his hand up to my neck.
"Or I will kill you." He sounded serious, I got a bit scared. I didn't know what to say.
"So never and I mean NEVER yell at me again do you understand?" Dream told me as he puts the sword in my neck.

I didn't even reply to him I just nodded my head. I felt his sword go up on my neck until it was under my chin, and he made me move my head up a bit.

"Use your words, pretty boy.~" Wait, pretty boy? I thought to myself.
"Uh, um."
"Answer pretty boy.~ Do. You. Understand?" As he said that he passed the tip of the sword up to my neck.
"Yes Dream." I tried not to sound scared but I was.

"Good." He said as he put down the sword it had blood on it. Probably Tommy's blood.
"Now, go and do your fucking job and go back in the camera room." Dream
told me. I didn't want to. I had to lie.
"I can't," I told him.
"And why is that?" He asked as he got closer to me. I backed up before hitting the wall.

"Well uh." I didn't have an excuse to say yet.
"Ugh just say it!" Dream demanded as he also pined me to the wall. I wasn't comfortable.
"So uh, Philza is getting suspicious of me." I lied, from what I know Philza didn't care about what I was doing. He just wanted Tommy back.

"Is that my problem pretty boy?" He asked me, he put his hand in my hair and started to move it quickly making my hair messy.
"Uh, well, why do you keep calling me pretty boy?" I asked trying to think of what to say.
"I can call you whatever I want pretty boy. So answer the question, how is it my problem?"

"Well, uh, so, if he wants to know what I'm up to he can just follow me and when I get to this place he is going to ask questions. What am I supposed to tell him!?" I kinda raised my voice at him.
"Now, now pretty boy you don't need to raise your voice." He said to me. I didn't reply, I didn't know what to say. I was uncomfortable.

"Ugh, fine ever you can go." He said as he stopped painting me against the wall. When he did that I ran off. I didn't even look back. I quickly opened some doors, ran up some stairs, and then unlock the door that went outside. I closed the door and locked it. I was out of breath. I put my back against the door and slowly made my way to the ground. I was breathing heavily from all the running.

"What the fuck is this place?" I heard someone say. I looked up and knew that I was fucked.

Welcome! You made it to the end of this chapter! I hoped you enjoyed this story so far! I did kinda rush the ending so if there are any spelling mistakes please tell me. :]

Words: 1308