Were did he go!

Just before we start, my cat is annoying rn. He is a really fat cat so he so getting in the way. I don't know what to do. Anyways let's get into why you are here.

Wilbur's POV

I got woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and looked at them. It was Phil. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked in a deep voice since I had just woken up.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS TOMMY?!" I looked at Phil in a confused way.

"In the house?" I said in a confused way. He didn't look happy.

"TECHNOBLADE! GET IN HERE!" Phil said as Techno ran in. He looked upset too. Techno looked at me.

"Ugh! Is too early for this shit!" I said in a complaining voice.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Phil yelled at me.

"Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Phil yelled. Techno walked up to my bed. I looked up at him and he looked at me.

He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me up, making me stand up.

"Look, where is Tommy?" He asks still grabbing tightly on my shirt collar.

"I don't know. I just got up. Maybe he went on a walk and didn't tell anyone." I said Techno lets go of my shirt collar.

He put his hand in one of his pockets and took out a note. He gave it to me and I read it.

Note:

Hello! You may wonder where your Tommy went. Well, He is with me! I don't think you will miss him and I did have him first until you came. Also thank you Wilbur for helping! Love you man! My pretty boy.

<3 :) ~Dream~

"I guess he is with Dream," I said looking up at Techno.

"Where is Dream?" Techno asked.

"I don't know."

"YES, YOU DO! DON'T LIE!" "I'm not lying."

"I call bullshit." I heard Phil says.

"Why would I know where he is?"

"You fucking helped him!" Phil yelled.

"I did the first time but I didn't this time." After I said that Techno slapped me.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Stop lying!" Techno yelled back.

"I'm not though! Why do you think I'm always lying!"

"Because that is all you do!"

"No, it's not! I'm not the bad guy!"

"YES, YOU ARE THE FUCKING BAD GUY!" Phil yelled at me, I looked down at the ground. I'm not THE bad guy... right? I thought to myself. I looked back up at Techno. He wasn't there, instead, he was at Phil.

He was talking to him. I went to the door and I left the room that I was staying in. I went to the front door and tried to open it, locked.