I fucked up

"What the fuck is this place?" I heard someone say. I looked up and knew that I was fucked.

"Uhh umm oh hi Phil." I said to him. "Wilbur. What is this place? And why are you out of breath?" Phil asked. I didn't know what to say. I stood up making me taller than him.
"It's my thinking place." I lied.
"Oh ok. Can I go in?"

"No! Uh sorry I mean no. Sorry, you can't."
"Why?"
"Sometimes I write my thoughts on the walls and they are personal." "Hmmm..." Phil said I was pretty nervous.
"Ok, if you say so, but why were you out of breath." I didn't know what to say.

"Well, uh, so. How do I explain it." I said trying to seem like I can't explain it, even though I just didn't know what to say.
"Wilbur, what is this place?" He asked, he sounded impatient.
"I already told you! My thinking place!" I said.
"Then show me what's inside!"

"No! I don't have to! Mind your own fucking business!" "What are you hiding?!"
"Nothing! It's fucking nothing!"
"Then let me inside!"
"NO!"

"Why the fuck not?"
"BECAUSE OF PRIVACY PHIL! EVER HEARD OF IT?!"
"Don't need to yell."
"Sorry, but look I don't want you on because of privacy reasons."
"You can trust me. You know that, right?"

"I know, but I can't risk it."
"Come on Wilbur.  I know you hiding something. Don't lie."
"I'm not! Why don't  you believe me?!" "Why don't you trust me?"
"Well... Uh... I-I don't know." I told Phil. He didn't say anything. Instead, he got closer to me and put his hand on my shoulder. He looked into my eyes and then spoke.

"Wilbur, I know you lying."
"I'm not though." I could tell by Philza's face that he didn't believe me. He took his hand off my shoulder and back up a bit.

"Fine," Phil said as he turned around and walked away.  Ring...ring...ring. It was my phone,  I picked it up. "Wilbur! Holy shit! That was a fucking close one! Your so fucking lucky you played the off good if you didn't you would have ended up like Tommy!" Dream said, I didn't reply at first.

"Wilbur?! Hello?!"
"Oh, uh, ya, sorry Dream."
"I fucking knew it." I heard Philza said as he walked towards me.
"Fuck." I mumbled.

"So, what is this place."
"Uhhh."
"Wilbur don't say, or I will fucking kill you." I didn't know what to say. "Wilbur, I'm waiting."

"Um."
"Dream I think I have to tell him." I  mumbled so that Dream could hear me.
"Don't you fucking dare. You know what. I'll kill your fucking Tommy if you do, and I won't revive him." I don't reply. I didn't want Tommy to die forever.  Phil walked to me and grabbed my phone from my hand.

"Look, I don't know where the fuck you are, BUT when I find you, I WILL FUCKING  MURDER YOU!" Phil yelled as he hung up the phone. Phil grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward making me follow him. We didn't say anything to each other. It was pretty awkward.  He took me to his house for some reason. When we got inside he threw me to the ground.

"WILBUR! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU HELP HIM!?"
"Well, uh, I"
"You know what! I don't want to hear a word from you until Techno gets here!" I didn't say anything,  I just looked at the ground. I knew that I fucked up. I don't even think that I can get out of this, and what makes things worse? Is Tommy's life in my hand! Also, Techno is coming over, but that doesn't matter. I fucked up big time. Why didn't I just do what Dream told me to do and go back to work?

"Fuck, I'm so stupid." I mumbled to myself.
"Wilbur, what the fuck did I say. I'm  not in the mood to deal with you." I didn't say anything I just stood up. I waited for a bit then I heard the door swing open and smash into the wall. I quickly looked at the door. It happened in a blink of an eye. I was pinned on the wall with someone holding their arm rate at my throat.

It was Techno, I could tell he wasn't happy at all. I heard someone else run in but I didn't see who it was.

"WHERE THE HELL IS TOMMY?!" Techno yelled at me. His face was close to mine.
"Well, uh, T-Techno m-my friend! We c-can talk about."
"WHERE THE HELL IS TOMMY?!" He yelled once again. I was terrified. "Techno! Clam the fuck down!" I heard a voice say. It wasn't Phil, I think it was Tubbo or Ranbo. I couldn't tell.

Techno took a breath in and then out. He backed up and crossed his arms. My head hurt. I looked at everyone that was the room. Techno, Tubbo, and Phil.
"Where is Tommy?" I heard Tubbo ask.
"I don't know," I replied as I rubbed my head. "Bullshit." I heard Philza say.

"Wilbur, where the fuck is he," Tubbo asked again.
"As I said, I don't know," I told him again. I had to keep lying for Tommy. I didn't what him to die. I never thought that this was going to happen. "Did Dream threaten your life or something?" Phil asked.

"Nope," I told them.
"He threatened Tommy's," I mumbled. "Speak up!" Techno demanded.  "Look, I don't know where the fuck Tommy is, and if I did. I would have already told you."
"Ya right! He probably threatened your life!" Techno yelled.
"You know what. I said I was never going to lie, so here is the truth." I said as I took a  deep breath in and then out.

"Yes. I do know where Tommy is. Yes, Dream did say he would kill me if I said, but that is not why I'm not telling you where Tommy is."
"Is it because I said I would murder him when I find him?"
"Nope! He said if I told you he would kill Tommy and never revival him." "Yeah right!" Techno yelled.

"How do we not know you lying?" Tubbo asked as he walked in front of me. "I care about Tommy and I-" "DON'T YOU DARE LIE! YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF AND DREAM!" Techno yelled as he pushed Tubbo out of the way. He aggressively pushed me into the wall. I hit my head again. I looked at the door. Could I make a run for it? I thought.  Maybe.

I looked back at Techno and saw how Tubbo was yelling at him. Go! Now! This is your chance! I ran as fast as I can to the open door. I jumped off the porch my legs hurt a bit after that. I didn't care.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" I heard  Techno yell. I kept running. I ran back to the place. I quickly unlocked the door, went inside, closed the door, and locked it. I was breathing heavily. BANG! BANG! BANG!
"God dam it," I mumbled. "W-Wilbur..?" I heard a voice say behind me.

Hi! I hope that you are liking the story so far! I really like making this. :] anyways, I hope you have a rest of your day or night! :]

Words: 1237