How Could this Happen?

Dreams POV

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! WILBUR" I yelled and looked at Wilbur.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LET THAT HAPPEN?!"

"WHAT! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING KNOW PHILZA WAS THERE! AND YOU WHERE THE ONE WHO LEFT LAST! YOU DIDN'T LOCK THE DOOR!"

"Well," I said trying to think of what to do.
"Go to Philza's house, hide somewhere, wait for him to go home with Tommy." I told Wilbur.

"What if he doesn't show?"

"Tell me then, now, go," I said.

Wilbur turned and walked away, I put on armor and got out a sword and started to walk where I saw Tommy and Philza ran off to.

Wilbur's POV

"This is so fucking stupid," I said to myself as I kicked a rock on the ground.
"I fucking hate this," kicking the same rock again.

"It's not MY FAULT that Tommy got out, ITS DREAMS!" I kicked the rock hard at a tree. I continued walked saying things to myself, when out of no where I got grabbed by my neck. I have to time to do something about it.

"Oh, uh."
" Don't say something, Wilbur." I realize that it was Technoblade's voice.

"Where is Tommy?" He asked,
"I don't know, Philza took him. I was just going to your to see if he was there."

"Don't lie," he said, pushing the knife more into my neck.

"Technoblade! I don't know where he is! I promise!"

"Techno, you can't just kill Wilbur."
"Why the hell not?!" Techno said, looking to his side.

"He is very important to find Tommy right now.

"Whatever,"
Techno let go of me, I looked to see who was talking to him, but I didn't see anyone. I was confused.

"Who the fuck-"
"It's Tubbo."
"What? But, he's died, I watched him die!"

"I think it's his ghost, but I guess we can't see him? I don't know, I don't understand it too, but I also don't care."

"Oh, well, I got to go now, so." I turned to walk away, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

"Oh no, you don't,"
"I have to, you can follow me of you would like to, I NEED to find Tommy or me and Tommy are fucked."
"What do you mean?"

"I'll explain everything when we get to your and Philza's house," I told them.

"Alright, let's go then." Tubbo said, I jumped, forgetting that he was here.

Tommy's POV

I fell onto the floor after all of the running. I was finally free, but then I thought to myself. What about Tubbo? I need to save him, I have to go back.

"You alright, m8?" Philza asked, looking down at me.

"Uh, yeah." I said, grabbing his hand as he pulled me up to my feet.
"What now?" I asked,

"I don't know, to be honest, m8."

I knew I was going to have to go back. I knew it. I looked around, but I was unfamiliar with the area. I'm guessing Phil was, too. I started walking, and Phil followed me. I had no idea where I was going, I never thought that I would want to find Dream. Phil was next to me.

"Wait, I have to give you something."
I looked at him at he handed me a diamond sword and some armor.

"Oh, thank you da- I MEAN PHIL!"

Philza's let out a little chuckl.
"No problem, m8."

We kept walking for hours. When Phil heard something, he stopped and looked into some bushes.
"Tommy," he said Get be hind me."

I did as he said, and Phil had his sword out.

"Found you, Tommy and Phil." Dream said, coming out of his hiding place.

"Oh, Phil, I think you took something of mine." He pointed to me.

"Fuck off Dream,"

"That's not really nice to say. Have your parents never taught you manners?"

Phil didn't reply. He just stood there, staring at the green man in front of him.

"Tommy, come here."

I took a step forward, I didn't even mean to. It's like as of my body took control over itself. Phil put out one of his hands in front of me to stop me. I took a step back to where I was.
I could tell Dream wasn't happy.

"Welp, I guess you can say goodbye to your Tubbo forever."

I couldn't let that happen. Dream turned around and I ran up to him before Phil could stop me.

"TOMMY!" Philza yelled, but it was to late, I was already standing right in front of Dream.

And that's the end of that chapter! I hope you enjoy this too far! If you have anything that you would like me to do, please tell me! :]

And sorry of it was hard to read, so I changed it because someone asked for it to be. :]

Words: 811

Words: 811