Death

Tommy's POV

I slowly open my eyes. It was all just pitch black. I put my hands in front of me and saw that I was a grey colour. I put my hands back down and sat up. I hared someone crying. It was coming from behind me. I turned around and saw someone.  I couldn't tell who it was at first. I got up and walked over to them. As I got closer, I realized that it was Ghostbur.

I quickly started sprinting to him and sat down beside him. I looked at him. He was in a ball with his head on his knees.
"G-Ghostbur..?" I said to him as I stuttered. He quickly moved his head and looked at me. His tears were a nice dark blue. It wasn't just black, white, or gray. He put his arms around me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"T-Tommy." He said.
"I-I missed y-you." He was stuttering. "I missed you too," I whispered to him.

The hug tightened. "I'm so so sorry I didn't save you," I said as I started to cry.
"T-Tommy-"
"I could have saved you!" I yelled through my tears.
"Tommy, it's ok." Ghostbur started to rub my back with his hand to comfort me.

We hugged for what felt like hours, days even. Time was weird here. We finally let go of each other.
"Wait, how are you here, Tommy!" Ghostbur said in a panicked voice. I didn't reply at first. I just looked at the ground.

"W-Well, um," I said.
"Dream killed me," I mumbled, but Ghostbur heard me.
"Dream killed you!" He yelled. I shook my head. He didn't say anything. We just sat there. This place still felt empty.

I hated it. I hated everything about this place. Nothing was good about this place. Well, at least I could see Ghostbur once again. That was the only good thing about this place, but I still hated it with a passion.
It made me think about things that I wanted to forget, like exile, that time when I and Tubbo were fighting, when Wilbur went crazy and when Jschlatt was in charge of L'Manburg. I thought about all of those things. I hated it, I hated everything, and I hated myself.

Still Tommy's POV

I looked back at Ghostbur and saw that he was looking at me.
"Tommy, what's wrong?" Ghostbur asked as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine," I said as I smiled at him. The smile was not convincing, I could tell.
"Ok, if you say so," Ghostbur said as I looked into that darkness. I thought about things that had happened to me, like all of the bad things. I put my knees up to my chest and held them close as my thoughts got deeper.

I didn't think about my surroundings. Not about anything good. These are just bad things. Even if I tried to think of something happy, I couldn't. Nothing happy comes from this place. It was dark, cold, empty, and easy to get lost in your thoughts.

All I wanted to do was be happy, but if only Sam let me kill Dream. This would have never happened. "Tommy, let's be the bad guys." I It heard Wilbur say. It was just repeating in my head.

"But I don't wanna be the bad guy," I mumbled to myself as a tear rolled down from my eye to my cheek. I didn't realize at first that I was crying. Everything that had happened, everything that had been said, everything that has been done. You can never forgive me with an "I'm sorry"

I continued to stare into the darkness. Well, I could see everything that I was thinking of. Wilbur says let's be the bad guys, L'Manburg blown up, exiled, stuck in prison with Dream, Dream killing me for the first time, Ranbo and Tubbo, the Time Tubbo almost died, and what if he did die? What would have happened to me? What if they were too late? What if -

"Tommy, you ok?" My thoughts were cut off by someone.
I turned my head and saw Ghostbur. That was when I realized that I was crying. I quickly wiped my tears with the palm of my hand.
"O-Oh, I'm fine, Ghostbur." I told him, but it was a lie, a big lie.

He put his hand on my back. "Then why were you cryin'?" He said as if he was sad by my sadness.
"Oh, um, I-I was just thinking about things," I told him.
"Like what?"
"Well um, like bad things," I whispered.

He didn't say anything at first. "Oh, what kind of bad things?"
"L'Manburg being blown up, Wilbur saying to me, let's be the bad guys, and -" I quickly stopped talking. I looked down at the ground.
"And what?" Ghostbur asked. "N-Never mind," I told him.

"Oh, ok," Ghostbur said. That was one of the many things that I liked about Ghostbur. He never forced me to answer anything or forced me to do anything. Then, all of a sudden, everything went black. I tried to speak but I couldn't. I felt as if I wasn't breathing.

Editor Note: Haha, the end of this chapter. Also, I'm trying to post a chapter every day, but it's hard to do since I have school, and I also have a horse to take care of and all the shit lol. So ya, I love you all, and stay safe :]

Words: 929