Your Tommy

Tommy's POV

"NOOOOO!" I yelled at Wilbur as he hit Tubbo one last time, my eyes were open wide.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?! YOU BITCH!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!"

"Oh Tommy, you think yelling at Wilbur is going to do something?" I stared at Wilbur, he was just looking down at the place he where killed Tubbo.

"You know, I told him to, right? He even told me said that he didn't want to." He was right in front of me,

"so, if you want to blame someone," he got down on one knee then grabbed my chin pulling me closer to his face.

"Blame me."

I didn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. Dream was right, I knew he was, I just can't say it. Tears ran down my face, I couldn't live without Tubbo. He was my best friend, we have been through so much together.

"Bring him back," I told Dream,

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I said, BRING HIM BACK!" I yelled,

"Awww," Dream let go of my face.

"It's sooooo cute how much you love Tubbo, even after he left you. He exiled you, he didn't even visit you... But." Dream paused,

"you still love him. Why is that?" I didn't answer at first,

"so, you don't even have an answer? Wow, so pathetic."

"Actually," I started to speak.

"The reason why I care so much about Tubbo is that is what best friends do. They love and care for each other, I'm sorry that you don't know how that feels."
I could tell that made Dream mad.

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP TOMMY! LISTEN TO THE BULLSHIT THAT YOU JUST SAID! TUBBO WASN'T THERE FOR YOU WHILE YOU WERE IN EXILE! I WAS!"

"Bullshit. You would come and always ruin the progress I have made. Tubbo didn't do that."

"Well, it doesn't matter. It's not like you will see him ever again."

"W-What?! No... NO! YOU NEED TO REVIVE HIM!"

"Why would I?" I looked back at Wilbur for help. Wilbur was thinking about what to say.

"Well," Wilbur said. Dream got up and looked at him.

"Well, what?"

"Well, I mean you could revive him IF Tommy listens to you and does what you say."

"Wilbur," Dream looked back down at me.

"Your right! So Tommy, what do you say? And if you do a good job, I'll even let him go!"

Of course, THAT'S their fucking plan! I thought, should I agree? Well, it's for Tubbo, so, I will agree.

"Ugh fine, now revive Tubbo!"

"Hey, hey, no need to raise your voice." I was pissed off, all I wanted was for him to revive him.

"Ugh! Whatever," I don't get why he doesn't just revive him!

"Awww, Tommy, you look like an angry child, how cute." Dream said in a way that made me madder.

"Shut that fuck up," Wilbur said, me and Dream were shocked. Dream turns around and looks at Wilbur,

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

Wilbur didn't respond and just left the room.

"Tommy, I will be back," Dream followed Wilbur out of the room, now it was just me, I was alone.

Philza's POV

I was just sitting at home unsure where to find Tommy. Should I look at the first spot we found him? I thought to myself, maybe I should. 

I got up and went into my house to get some stuff. I opened some chests and got armor, swords, some golden apples, food, and some other stuff I may need. So, I started my journey and began to walI for maybe an hour or so. I don't know, but I walked for a long time. I got to the door when we first saw Tommy, I hope he is in here.

I went up to the door and was going to open it when someone else did. I quickly went to the side and tried to hide myself as much as possible. I looked to see who it was, it was Wilbur, but someone else was following him. I saw how it was Dream,

"Willbur! What the fuck is your problem!" Wilbur didn't look too happy. He was facing away from Dream,

"Oh, I don't know Dream!" He said facing him,

"Maybe it's the fact that you made me kill Tubbo! Or you fucking TORTURING MY BROTHER!" He yelled, they sounded like a married couple fighting.

"You agreed with it, don't know why you are so mad. Also, who revived you? Me, I'm the one who saved you, so, show me some fucking respect!"
Dream demanded, Willbur looked away from Dream and walked away with Dream following behind him, the door wide open.

I made sure that it was safe for me to go inside before I did. I looked into the door and saw how there were a lot of steps, I walked down the steps and turned a corner. I walked around, seeing rooms, a lot of rooms. Some had nothing in them, some had beds, some were big and some were small. One room even had what looked like to be blood on the walls and floors. I got to one room where the door was closed, I tried to open it, but it was locked.

"Hello? Someone in there?" I asked,

"OH, MY GOD! PHIL?! IS THAT YOU?!" I heard Tommy yell,

"Tommy?! Are you ok?!"

"No, not really, can you get me out?"

"Yeah, one second," I told him as I looked for the pickaxe.

I got out my pickaxe and started breaking down the door, when the door finally broke a very loud alarm started going off. I quickly grabbed him and ran off. I remembered where to go, and I did not plan on stopping. I got to the door to see Dream and Wilbur running back, they just got out of the woods. I held Tommy's hands harder and ran in the other direction.

"PHILZA! YOU FUCKING BITCH! GET BACK HERE!" I could hear Dream yell, but I didn't stop.

I wish in running past trees, once in a while, I would turn left or right. After a while, I stopped to catch my breath. I looked behind me and saw Tommy bending over with his hands on his thighs breathing hard.

"You," I took a breath,

"alright m8?" I asked breathing heavily,
Tommy didn't look at me, he just gave me a thumbs-up. I looked around, I didn't know where I was. I was lost.

And that's the end of this chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it so far! I loved making this story, it is so much fun! I also love it when I see that people have commented on it! It just makes me happy to see that people are licking the story <3. Also, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know! Anyways that's it, bye!

Words: 1154