𝐅.𝟎𝟗

Vote and Comment .

It had been a month since the party, college had been going good so far, the only thing that Seyani had really been looking forward to was her smoke sessions with Kyron

They had been texting a lot since that night and although he said he was charging her after that first time he still had yet to do it, although he didn't show it a lot he liked hanging out with Seyani she was a breath of fresh air.

Aye you coming ova today? -Ky

Her finger hovering over what to say, her and kyron hung out damn near every day and she didn't want to seem to eager to answer so she closed out of the message quickly before making her way to her anatomy class.

Honestly when Seyani first met Kyron she didn't expect to actually like him, she just thought Chey was being funny by setting them up.

"Bitch, tell me why Jah text me talking bout sum wanna link up?" Sariah yelled loudly on face time.

"Like I know what your motive is." She said as Seyani laughed at her squinting her eyes in the camera.

Sariyah wasn't just squinting her eyes at the text but that fat ass smile on Seyani's face, "you involved with a nigga?" She asked tilting her head.

"Girl no why?" Seyani said as she stopped smiling cause her cheeks were starting to hurt.

As much as Seyani hated lying to Riyah she didn't like everyone knowing her business, her aunt was already telling business to any and everyone.

She could only tolerate so much, and her aunt crossed the line telling her business.

"Just asking cause you been smiling a lot lately."

Sariyah always said, when you smile too hard it's cause you got a nigga and she was firm believer in that shit, and she wasn't wrong, Seyani was feeling Kyron.

                        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Smoke filled the room as Seyani passed the blunt back to Kyron, "What time is your next class?" She asked as she looks over at him with low eyes.

"Not for a lil bit why?" He asks as he sunk back into the couch.

She shrugged as she layed back down onto his chair, Seyani never pictured herself ever being friends with Kyron when she first met him.

Chey was so persistent with them getting to know each other, she probably wouldn't be so bold had she not known him before.

"No reason." Forgetting what she was going to say.

"Why you always do that?" He asks tilting his head, his jaw clenched.

"Do what?" She questions, if he was talking bout the subject change, not intentional she actually forgot what she was going to say.