𝐅.𝟎𝟏

I am not looking to escape my darkness, I'm learning to love myself here.

𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗮.𝗺.

𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢�...

𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚
𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚.

I sung as I walked back into the house but paused my steps when I seen my favorite uncle sitting on the couch talking to his fat ass friend.

His friend turns to look at me and licks his lips.

I hear a slap.

I look and see his friend holding his face while my uncle was laughing.

"Get yo dog ass out my house licking yo damn lips at my niece and shit." My uncle said pointing towards the door.

His friend didn't hesitate to get his ass running out the door but not before taking one last glance at me.

I mug him.

Fuck you looking at.

"Niece I got some to tell you come sit down." He said rubbing his face like he was stressed or sum.

I walk over to the couch and sit down. I look at him suspiciously.

"What happened Unc?" I asked tilting my head.

"Look babygirl I don't know how to tell you this but your father wants you to come live with him in New York." He says.

I didn't hear nothing else after the father word nigga was a damn deadbeat if ya ask me.

Nigga gone have a damn baby on my mama I have nothing else to say to yo ass as soon as you walked out on my mama you walked out on ever having a relationship with me.

"I'm 21 I don't have to do shit." I say with so much hate in my voice.

"Sey just give him a chance he's a changed man, I know he wasn't much back then but he's changed now and don't you wanna meet your brothers and sister?" He asks lighting up a cigar.

I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door.

I jump on my bed and I try to stop the tears from coming but they come out anyways.

I hear my door open knowing it's my cousin Sariyah.

She jumps on top of me.