𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟏

"So you really gon' kiss him then walk yo happy ass off hun?" Sariyah yelled exasperatedly at her cousin

"He don't like me." She replied with a shrug as she lit up a blunt.

"How would you know that since you didn't even give him a chance to speak?" She asked not liking the way her cousin was handling it.

He didn't even respond to the kiss so he couldn't have been feeling her the way she was feeling him, she thought, "Look I'm not finna do this with you." She said shrugging off the thought.

"From now on, I want positivity only in my life, and if you can't accept then I have scissors." She responds with a shrug.

Sariyah didn't know why her cousin was like this when she actually liked a dude, cutting them off but she wasn't gon' judge with the record she had.

"So how you feel about attending this party with me?" Sariyah asked sitting up.

"I don't know imma have to see, I'm a lil tired of the party scene if you wanna be honest." She shrugged

Seyani loved a good party but when it got to be too much for her she'd chill out and plus she'd went to a party not even too long ago.

Not to mention sariyah couldn't hold her liquor for shit so she'd most likely be babysitting the whole party.

"Ight now lemme know when you change ya mind, cause I'm gone get sum tonight trust." She said as her cousin rolled up a blunt.

-------------

Jhené Aiko Stay ready, played through her room as she rolled up her blunt ignoring the singing coming from her phone.

Every since she had kissed Kyron she'd been ignoring him, it wasn't anything personal she just ain't like rejection, not to mention he didn't kiss her back, she wasn't chasing after no nigga.

She'd eventually get over the rejection but right now she wanted to be hurt in peace.

Her door busted open as she looked up monotonously at Jameer rolling her eyes slightly.

"Jameer." She greeted as she sat her blunt to the side, she'd eventually have to find her a new dealer she should've know to never mix business with pleasure.

Catching feelings was dumb to her on ha part, especially when the feeing weren't reciprocated.

"Why you smoking in my house?" He grunted out not liking when she called him by his name instead of dad.

Cutting her eyes at him, she knew to never be disrespectful to someone older than her but you had to earn respect of you wanted it, and her father didn't have an ounce of her respect.

He knew they weren't exactly on good terms so he was hoping he could come up here and hopefully reason with her but he could now see they were not going to get anywhere.