𝐅.𝟎𝟐

Not all storms come to disrupt your life. Some come to clear your path.

𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝗺 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗽.𝗺.

"You fucking wid shordy?" Jahron asked looking in my phone to see who I was texting

I shake my head, she knew exactly what it was going on between us.

I was tryna keep my distance though but she didn't care bout nun of that shit.

"How long we gone be down here in Flo Rida." Jahron says pronouncing it wrong.

I look over at this nigga shaking my head laughing.

"We gon be here for a lil minute, my homeboy tryna link up tomorrow." I say glancing down at my phone.

I open a bag of cool ranch Doritos before answering my phone, "Speak yo knowledge." I say throwing a chip into my mouth.

"Boy who is you talking to?" He heard his momma curse on the other side of the phone.

"My bad ma, I didn't look at the caller I.d."

"Heyyy mama evans." Jahron yelled cheesing from behind me.

Jahron was an only child, and his mama had passed away from Cancer not to long ago.

My mama sucked her teeth from the other side, "Hello Jahron."

I say goodbye to my mama as she tells me I need to come by to the house for the family bbq, I hate going because I hated being around my mama best friend, ha judgmental ass always brought out the worse in me.

"Yesirrr I'm ready for that, tryna grub on that good good." Jahron said rubbing his belly.

I shake my head at him, "What's shorty name?" He asks as we pull into American Deli.

"It's not important to know, Chey wants me to get to know her friend so I'm keeping my options open." I reveal shrugging my shoulders.

Jahron nods his head in understanding, "You betta hop on that cause Chey got sum fine ass friends."

I roll my eyes as we pull up to order.

                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I pull up to my mama house, seeing various cars lined outside, "Damn it's packed, bruhh it better still be sum food, or I'm cutting up." Jahron seethed from the passenger seat.

Jahron looked over at me noticing I was quiet, "Look I gotcha back in there I won't let her talk to you okay, imma back hand that damn dog on my mom's" He said rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

We get out heading towards the front door, noticing my Grandpa Jamal sitting on the porch smoking a blunt, "My lil niggas, yo got sum loud on you," He slurred laughing.