𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟎

How y'all feel abt the new kyron? Btw Don't forget to vote and comment .

"Naw you wilding

"Naw you wilding." Kyron laughs loudly as Jahron tells him about this encounter he had with a girl at the mall.

"No, I'm tryna get shorty number and she gon' pick a damn booger in my face." He says as he shakes his head still reliving the memory.

Kyron phone pings before looking at it he sees a message from his mom, rolling his eyes slightly.

MA: Baby come on talk to me.

Shaking his head, he looks to go to the message that Yani sent noticing that she wanted to link up after classes tomorrow.

"Yea yo soft ass over there smiling at Seyani." Jahron said jokingly, before looking down at his phone seeing a text from an unknown message.

-------------

Jahron sat waiting outside the cafe typing on his phone in in boredom, before looking up seeing Alayna standing in front of him.

"Hey Ma," he said watching as Alayna sat across from him holding her purse close to her.

Alayna was always there for him when he needed someone the most and if she asked for anything he would happily oblige, but this meet up was unexpected considering Kyron was fucking with them at the moment, because they keep bringing Sonya around.

"Hey baby how are you?" She asks looking over at Jahron before giving him some sugar on his cheek causing him to wipe it off.

"Boy don't do allat." She said laughing before her face turned serious after a moment.

He knew it had to be serious if she was looking at him like that, "Am I in trouble ma?" He asks after a moment of silence.

"I don't know depends on what you tell me cause Kyron isn't as sharing with what goes on in his life as you are." She says crossing her arms across the table.

"What's going on with Kyron?" She asked with a frown on her face at the thought of her son, "And don't lie to me either, I need to know."

Jahron's heart plummeted to the pit of his stomach at her question, he couldn't betray Kyron's trust, but he also couldn't lie to her.

"What's his problem with Sonya?" She asked the main question that was on her mind and was constantly weighing heavy on her heart.

"Let's just say something bad went down between them and I can't reveal it because I can't betray his trust like that, he needs to be comfortable to tell you that right now he's still healing."

Healing!? Alayna thought, what could her son possibly be healing from? The more important question that was weighing heavy on her was what Sonya did to her son to make him hate her that much.

-------------

Jasmine:  Hey want to come to this kickback later?

Kyron stared at the message for a good minute before quickly replying to her message, he didn't know what Jasmine's problem was but lately she'd been clinging to him.