𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟗

Kyron scrolled through his emails to make sure everything was set for tonight

Kyron scrolled through his emails to make sure everything was set for tonight. Tonight, he texted Yani and told her to dress formally. He planned a private dinner on the beach just for them.

With all the bullshit that was going on in his life, he could genuinely say that Yani saved him she was his light in a world full of grey clouds. She was everything he needed and the more he hung around her the more he could see himself falling in love with her. He was always reluctant to share his feelings with any woman but Yani makes it very hard not to, she's his other half and I'm in love with her and tonight I'm going to tell her how he felt.

His phone buzzed causing him to look down at his messages, he looked at his messages and saw his mom begging him to come to the birthday party they were throwing for him, he had been good mentally since he'd cut his family off.

He shut his phone off because he had only one thing he wanted to accomplish this month and that was letting Seyani know how he felt about her.

Seyani glanced down at the message on her phone before slipping into the black halter top dress that stuck to her like a second skin, she touched up her deep body wave 45-inch wig before

Ever since she and Kyron had come back from their trip at the resort his attitude had changed drastically, he was more affectionate.

Ky texted me and told her to get dressed. she was thinking they were going out to a fancy restaurant, and I couldn't wait. I felt like tonight was going to be a new beginning in our relationship. He was opening up to me more and showing a side to me that he always was afraid to show.

He put on his clothes and got into his car just when Yani had texted him back that she was ready. He was nervous but he still wanted her to know how he felt and didn't want to walk another day on this earth and not without letting her know how much he loved her.

He pulled up to her house and texted her he was outside. He got out the car and stood by his car with a bouquet of roses in his hand waiting for her as .He looked down at his phone texting Jahron making sure everything was in place, he looked up when he heard her soft voice say.