𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟖

Ever since Kyron had gotten back from the resort his sister and brother had both been messaging him from private accounts

Kyron had to figure out how he was going to address this situation with his parents, his therapist had suggested that he gets closure and then he could decide if he still wanted them in his life or not.

His phone sounded throughout the room as he packed a bag to go to the gym not before grabbing his keys off his counter and walking out his apartment.

He declined the call as he pulled out of the parking lot, he pulled up to the gym getting out not before locking his doors.

He pulls into the parking lot of the gym, glancing around before getting out and heading inside.

Just as he makes it past the entrance, he hears his name being called.

"Kyron." he heard as his name was called, turning around he saw his brother standing there with forlorn expression on his face.

Kyron shrugged his gaze off before walking over to the weights ignoring his older brother completely.

"Aye I know last time we talked things took a turn but I'm here to tell you that ma and pops really worried bout chu and I know things been rocky between us but regardless of you my lil brother and I know it seem like I aint there fa you but I'm here now if you wanna talk whenever you wanna link."

Kyron was silent for a moment as he did two sets of twenty-five on each arm, him and Tyrion hadn't been close since they were kids, but he was making an effort to understand why Kyron didn't like Sonya something even his own parents weren't doing.

Kyron cracked a smile, " Ya we can link up later on this week." he said just as his phone rung.

"Ya imma come over later baby," he nodded as if Seyani could see him. They had left from the resort two days ago and they hadn't seen each other since not to mention finals were around the corner and they both were busy.

Just as he ended the call, he continued his weights until he heard a someone clear their throat, he paused seeing his brother still standing there.

"Alright just call me when you wanna link." Tyrion said walking off to another corner and setting up a matt so he could start his routine.

He didn't mean to eavesdrop, he was shocked to say the less, he had thought Kyron was asexual as he never acknowledged any girls or dudes when they were in high school.

Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio played in Kyron's car as he left the gym, he pulled into the drive threw of Chik-Fil-A

He turned the music down as the woman asked him for his order, "Ya can I get two spicy deluxe combos."

He pulled up to the window handing the woman twenty-five dollars before pulling to the 2nd window, "Here's your order sir."

"Preciate it." he said pulling out and pulling into the lane that led to Yani's apartment complex.