𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟕

Omniscient Pov

Sariyah felt bad about what she had said to her cousin, but the world didn't revolve around Seyani, she reached into her purse pulling out the spray paint she picked up from the store yesterday when she knew the best way to get her back.

She pulled onto Grayson Street where the cemetery was located, the sound of the gravel against the tires.

She knew there was no turning back, so she did what she had to do, so she quickly did that before making her way to her ride.

She breathed out a sigh of relief after she was in the car.

"Ain't ole girl your cousin?" He questioned as to why she was defacing basically her aunt's grave.

"She is but she disrespected me?" she said with a shrug.

Seyani's phone blared throughout the apartment, as she laid on her stomach sleep with her leg hanging off the bed

Seyani's phone blared throughout the apartment, as she laid on her stomach sleep with her leg hanging off the bed. She picked her head up slowly seeing her uncle calling her.

"Now unc you know it's too early for this shit."

"Man Ian tryna hear that why you and yo cousin fighting each other?"

Kane didn't like when his niece and daughter were fighting, he didn't care who was in the wrong, it was conflicting for him because he felt like he had to choose.

"She spoke on my mama, so I did her ass in."

"Now you know your mama don't want you fighting family."

"Blood doesn't make you family." she said once again.

When she was staying with her uncle briefly, he thought that just because you were blood related to someone that they could get away with anything.

"I'll talk to you later unc." she said quickly, hanging up before he could answer.

She was always into some shit with her family, it was either some with her mama's side or some with her father's side.

She slid out her bed slipping into her black fluffy slippers before leaning over to blow out her candle as the scent of vanilla cashmere wafted throughout her room.

Her phone pinged causing her to smile assuming it was Kyron, he was literally the definition of a early bird, her smile dropped when she saw it was just Sariyah tagging her in a post on Instagram.

She hesitantly clicked onto the notification, as the grey circle came onto the screen as Instagram loaded up.

Her heart plummeted, as she looked at the post as her eyes started watering, as she looked at the offensive words written on her mother's gravestone such as hoe, slut, victim.

She screenshotted the post before sitting her phone down on her bed and making her way towards her bathroom.

Seyani ran out of the bathroom as she grabbed some old white air forces from her closet before lacing them up and grabbing a white tank top and black basketball shorts.