𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨 | wanda maximoff

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

Summary : You never knew what it felt like to be loved until Wanda came into your life. But yet love isn't as easy as it seems. (angst with a happy ending)

Love Me Like You Do

You're the light, you're the night, you're the color of my blood

You never expect yourself to fall in love.

And certainly not when you joined the Avengers. In the Red Room, they told you love was for children. But you did. Her bright green eyes draw you in, her wavy red hair makes you want to do nothing but run your hands through them. And her smile. It could light up any room she walks into.

The night sky wouldn't compare to her, she could shine brighter than the stars.

But although your feelings for Wanda Maximoff are strong, you never have the courage to approach the girl. She is everything you're not, why would she fall in love with you?

So you watch from the sideline. Observing. And watching her fall in love with someone else is the most heart-wrenching thing that has ever happened but you just watch. Because she'll never fall in love with you.

At least that's what you thought.

You're the cure, your the pain, you're the only thing I wanna touch

She kissed Vision. You saw it happened hidden behind a corner.

You weren't stalking her, just the wrong place at the wrong time. But it still broke your heart. You felt it shattered and you turned away before the couple could see you. What you didn't know was that Wanda still caught a glimpse of your h/c hair.

And when you laid in bed that night with your cover pulled up over your head, you didn't expect anyone to knock on your door. And you didn't expect Wanda to come walking in.

She didn't say a word, sitting beside you. Which is probably the closest the two of you have ever been together. You love her from the sideline, too afraid to open your heart although she already has it. Wanda ran her hand through your hair. Gentle, calming, and you allow yourself to relax and glance up at her.

"Are you okay?" The words are softly spoken, almost afraid.

"I will be soon," you try to smile. Wanda merely leans down and presses her lips against your forehead before standing up again, untangling her hand from your hair. She looks back at you as you lay there cuddled in your blankets.

You watch as Wanda opens her mouth to say something but closes it in the end. She smiles, before turning around and walking out of the room.

Never knew that it could mean so much

Slowly, you approach Wanda.

And she welcomes you with open arms. Smiling and sending you a look that seems to be special to the two of you. You know Natasha notices, but the spy never says anything, merely giving you encouraging smiles.

You find yourself in Wanda's arms more often, how she would hold you close during movie nights and lay her head on your lap, allowing you to trend your hands through her hair.