*𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐫 ➳ HS!AU | wanda maximoff

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

Summary: you never like Wanda, but on a school trip, you were forced to stay with her. (High School AU)

NOTE: once again, you can't steal from yourself-

WARNING: smut

Our Hearts A Little Clearer

Day 1

"I'm sorry about the mix-up but there's only one room left in the hotel," the receptionist said at the front desk. Wanda looked ready to rip the poor guy's head off and you grumbled as you glanced over at your best friend, Natasha, who was giving you sympathetic looks. Your English teacher, Miss Garcia, gave Wanda a warning look as she plastered on a smile and spoke in hush voices with the receptionist.

It's no secret in the school that you and Wanda have an ongoing rivalry going on but you signed up last minutes and the school paired you in a room with her, which was possibly one of the worst decisions they could ever make. Not that you will dare ask why Wanda wasn't with her friends but that thought lingers in your mind.

Wanda wasn't horrible, you just dislike her. She was always glaring at you from across the room whenever the two of you made eye contact and it was annoying the hell out of you. What did you ever do to her anyway? It was as if she was looking at you every waking second. Glancing at Wanda out of the corner of your eyes, you noticed her biting her bottom lips with a scowl on her face.

Miss Garcia walked back to them a few minutes later with an apologetic glance and handed each of you a room key. "Sorry girls, this is the last room left. Maybe you two can come to a compromise."

"I doubt it," Wanda rolled her eyes as she snatched the keys from Miss Garcia's hand and stalked away. You smiled at Miss Garcia as you took the key.

"Thanks for trying, Miss Garcia. I'll see if we can work something out."

Giving Miss Garcia another smile, you walked toward the direction Wanda had stalked off, Natasha walking toward you. Many students had already gone up to their room, soaking in their free time at the hotel on the first day, but the walk to your room seems like torture. Glancing down at your keys, you stared at the room number. Room 413.

Natasha glanced over your shoulder, frowning at the number. "I heard thirteen is quite an unlucky number."

"Excuse me," you scoffed, giving Natasha an offended look. "It happens to be my favorite number."

"Only because it's Taylor Swift's lucky number," she rolled her eyes, making you push her playfully as the two of you reached the elevator, stepping in and pushing the fourth floor.

You looked away from her, trying to conceal the smile that threatened to breakthrough. "That's not the only reason."

"Mhm, sure," Natasha hummed, glancing up at the number as it reached four. Stepping out, she glanced to the left before looking back at you. "Well, I guess we're going our separate ways here. Don't die on me, Y/n/n."

You laughed and shoved her. "So encouraging. If I didn't come to breakfast tomorrow, I might have been murdered."

Natasha chuckled before shoving you to the right and waving goodbye, going her own way. Sighing, you stared at the seamlessly endless hallway in front of you and glanced down at the key card again. Room 413, here you come.

Tapping the keycard against the lock, you watched as the light turns green and slowly pushed it open. Wanda was sitting crossed leg on the bed, the TV was turned on. What made you actually freeze in your spot beside Wanda's glare on you was the fact that there was one bed. One fucking bed.