𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 | elizabeth olsen

Summary: You went to the Multiverse of Madness premiere with Lizzie.

NOTEthis contain my own take on the movie. I still haven't watch it yet but I am super excited. If any of my one-shot after this would contain MoM spoilers, I'll be sure to put it here!

Inspired by the Premiere and Lizzie's outfit-

The Premiere Date

There was nothing you love more than greeting your fans, a bright smile on your face as you listened to them talk about the show, and how much your character had helped them through their worst time. You offered them hugs and took many photos with them.

Another fan came up, and you grinned at them. "Hey, welcome to the multiverse of madness premier."

"Hi," her eyes were widened and there seemed to be a permanent smile on her face. You giggled when her friend nudged her forward. "I can't believe I'm here."

"I'm glad you're here," you were quick to speak up again when the fell into a silence. "Do you guys want pictures?"

They nodded, and you smiled as their friend took the picture. They asked you for an autograph and you quickly signed the poster. You were about the greet the next fans when they started screaming again and you looked behind you, laughing when Lizzie hugged you from behind.

Although you had saw her that morning, you couldn't help but take in her outfit, whispering quiet in her ears. "Your clothes looks hot on you, but I can't wait to take it off."

Lizzie's face flushed red and you giggled. She rolled her eyes. "Go have fun with your fans."

She was about to walk away but you grabbed her wrist. "Stay with me?"

"Sure," she pecked your lips, and you let out a smile as the fans went crazy behind the two of you. You giggled and pulled Lizzie with you, your arms wrapped around her waist.

The fans come and go, many asking for pictures from the both of you. And you couldn't stop the smile that lingers on your lips. Lizzie was wrapped up in your arms and from time to time, she went off for a while to take pictures with her fans before coming back.

By the time you had gone through the lines of fans, you took Lizzie's hands and the two of you made your way into the theater. Your smiles never faltered, you were honestly pretty excited seeing that you had never seen the film before either.

"I'm excited," you muttered in LIzzie's ears. She giggled, taking your hands in hers as the two of you found your seat in the theater. "You look super hot in the trailer."

Lizzie pecks your lips. "So do you. I want to see the fans' reaction when they see you again."

You shushed her with another kiss, this one lingering longer than the previous one. "Shh, we don't want to spoil anything."

Florence slipped in beside you a few minutes before the movie started and you greeted her with a hug. She shot you and Lizzie a wink as she sat down.

The movie started, and you found your eyes glued to the screen pretty much the whole time. When your character, Vi, comes to screen, you laugh and clap along as fans scream in excitement. Lizzie giggled, and they quieted down enough to hear your lines.

"Till forever pulls us apart..."

"Which is never," Wanda muttered, pulling you into her arms. Her lips brushed the crown of Vi's head, and she brushed. "I have you here in my arms, I'm not letting you go."

Vi sighed, using a thumb to brush away the tears falling from Wanda's eyes. "Some rules aren't meant to be broken, darling."

"I can't lose you again," Wanda sobbed, and Vi pulled her even closer. "Not after I just got you. I'll fight Strange if it means keeping you and the kids."

Sighing, Vi stood up, offering her hands for Wanda to take. "Let me show you something."

There were tears in LIzzie's eyes as the scene continued to play out. You brought your arms around her, and she hid her face in your neck. "I cried while making that scene."

"It's a sad one," you muttered quietly, eyes still glued to the screen.

Vi hugged Wanda closed to her as Billy and Tommy sat on the ground, their eyes glued to the TV. There was a look of fear in Wanda's eyes as she watched the scene. "I hate this feeling of deja vu."

There was sadness in Vi's eyes. "What's past is in the past. You can pretend us if it every happened. But we're safe, Wanda. We're safe."

"Strange is still on our trail," Wanda muttered under her breath. Vi brushed a strand of hair behind Wanda's hair.

"So we'll fight him off as long as we needed, together till the end."

"Wanda deserves a happy ending," you muttered in Lizzie's years. She nodded, her hands in her mouth as she watched on. Florence leaned over to whisper in your ears as the film continued.

"I'm gonna be here soon."

A few more scenes passed before the room burst into claps and cheers again. Florence had a look of satisfaction on her face at the reaction. "I got more claps than you, Y/l/n."

"Keep dreaming, Pugh," you slapped her arm playfully. Lizzie giggled and watched on as the scene continued.

Yelena glanced at Vi, who offered her a small smile. Her accent made her sound more threatening than Vi would like the admit. "My sister told me much about you."

"All good stuff I hope," Vi rubbed the back of her neck. Yelena stared her down, and Vi stood up taller, refusing to back down.

By the time the movie ends, there were chatters all around as everyone waited for the end credit scenes they knew was coming. Lizzie pulled you into a surprised kiss, and you sank into her embrace. Florence fake gagged besides you, and when you pulled away from Lizzie, you flipped her off playfully.

When the end credit scenes finally came around, you watched with anticipation. You already know about it since you were in it, and you really want to know what the fans would think about it.

It showed the cabin, similar to the WandaVision end credit scene. But when the zoomed in, the screen seemed to spinned before it zoom in to show the house Wanda and Vi are now living in.

Vi walked to her backyard, Wanda was with Tommy and Billy in the kitchen as she cooked them a meal. The camera followed Vi, so no audience could see who she was smiling at. "Glad you could make it!"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, heard you got Wanda back," Natasha's voice filled the air, and gasps filled the air as the camera turned to show Natasha Romanoff standing in casual clothes. The screen turned back to black.

Silence filled the air, and you leaned over to whisper to Lizzie. "I think we broke the fans."

Lizzie laughed as the audience erupted into cheers and you could hear the disbelief and shock that's passing through the fans.