"𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐆𝐚𝐲" | wanda maximoff

Summary: y/n left natasha wondering

NOTE: i don't know what this is *cries*

"I Think I'm Gay"

Natasha have known y/n since they were in the Red Room together. She will say she knows her best friend as much as y/n knows about her, which sometimes scares the life out of Natasha. She is the Black Widow for fuck sake, but still, the idea of someone actually knowing her makes her want to turn the other way and bolt. 

So when she is lounging around on the couch with Clint Barton, mindlessly throwing popcorn into his hair while the latter is focused on the movie, she is surprised to be receiving a text from y/n. Natasha frowned as she fish out her phone from her back pocket. 

Hoping it isn't anything dangerous. She knows that her best friend is currently hanging out with Wanda, the Sokvian witch. And although they just met, Natasha might not trust her but she sure as hell trust her best friend. Y/n can handle everything (she ignores the part of her that reminds her that Wanda can do magic). 

But the text is the opposite of what she was expecting, and she raises an eyebrow in response. Blinking to make sure she isn't misreading the words. 

y/n 🙄

so i think im gay

natty

dude, sweet! for real just like suddenly realize or...

y/n 🙄

well i pretty much just had sex with another girl so

natty

WKSJKDFJKLFW:EWFE:J

natty

WHAT?! SKJJKSDLJKF

natty

YOU NEED TO ANSWER ME

natty

WHAT HAPPENED?!

Natasha's eyebrow only rises and she sneaks a glance up at Clint. He is still focused on the movie, but Natasha is willing to risk his wrath to ask him a question. "Do you think Y/n is gay?" 

Clint looks annoyed that he is being interrupted but gives Natasha a side eye. "Why? Did she say anything?"

"YOU ALREADY KNOW?!" Natasha all but screams at the archer, who seems unfazed. 

"It was pretty obvious," he shrugs half-heartedly, turning back to his movie and picking popcorn out of his hair. "Did you see the way she stares at Wanda's boobs?" 

Natasha frowns. "Why is she staring at her boobs?" 

"Because she's gay," Clint rolls his eyes, picking another popcorn out of his hair and throwing it at Natasha, she protests. "You were doing it to my hair the whole time, I deserve to throw popcorn at you too." 

"So she likes Wanda like I like Maria?" 

"Dude, I should be the last person you ask about romantic feelings. I have no idea how I'm married," Clint shrugs, and Natasha smirks. 

"You have absolutely no skills in the department." 

"HEY!" 

"You admitted it yourself?" Natasha throws a pillow at his face, which he gracefully avoids. She flips him off when he attempts to protest. "Go back to your movie, hawk boy." 

Natasha glances down at her unanswered text. 

"WHERE WERE YOU?! WHAT DID YOUR TEXT MEAN? YOUR HAIR IS MESSY AS FUCK. DID YOU AND WANDA FUCKED?!" Natasha all but corners Y/n the second her best friend walks back into the compound with a 'just fuck' hair and a huge hickey on her neck. 

Y/n backs away. 

"Most importantly, why didn't you response to my text?!" Natasha exclaims. 

"We were still fucking," Y/n simply smirks before walking away.