𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 ➳ soulmate au | wanda maximoff

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

Prompt: Every so often you will get flashes of what your soulmate is seeing at the time, however your soulmate does not know when it happens.

NOTE: do you guys like a more dialogue-heavy one shot or a more scene/action/thoughts ones? cause I feel like mine is more thoughts heavy but I'm not sure what you guys like... 

this one definitely have more dialogues in it haha!

Battle Wounds

Pacing your room, you tangled your hands into your hair. Wanda and Natasha were sent on a mission to retrieve some information and hopefully destroy another Hydra base (they weren't kidding with the cut one head off and two more will grow things). They were sent out a week ago and they still weren't home yet.

A knock on your door made you stop your pacing. Groaning, you smoothed out your clothes and hastily brushed down your hair and pulled it into a messy bun as you walked toward the door and answered it. Clint was standing on the outside looking half awake.

"Can you stop pacing for one second? I'm trying to sleep."

"Aren't you worried about Natasha? Because I am super worried about Wanda!" You snapped before giving him an apologetic smile at your sudden outburst. You were too sleep deprived for this. Clint ruffled your hair with a sleepy smile.

"I know they can take care of each other and themselves."

You groaned, looking away. "I know that too! But I'm still super worried..."

"Well, I hope they come back soon so I can get my sleep," he emphasized the last three words as you shrugged nonchalantly. "Maybe you should get some sleep too. You look like you'll need it."

"Geez, thank you," you rolled your eyes before slamming the door in his face. He doesn't sound wrong though, maybe you should get some sleep. The worries were constantly keeping you up though, Wanda is the love of your life (and your soulmate) and you refuse to lose her to some stupid retrieval mission.

You flopped onto your bed with a sigh before burying yourself on Wanda's side of the bed. It still smelled like her and you hoped it would last until she came back. You close your eyes and pretend that Wanda's arms were wrapped around you.

But instead of sleep, you found yourself dragged into a familiar feeling as you closed your eyes and found yourself seeing the world from Wanda's eyes.

You couldn't tell what was happening but Natasha seemed hurt and the hydra agents were closing in. Seriously, where the hell are all of them coming from?

It felt kinda weird when you saw Wanda raised her hands and an energy field was sent out into the soldiers surrounding them, causing most of them to fall. What's truly interesting is that it seemed as if you're the one who summoned those energy. You laughed silently in your head as you watched Wanda (in a sense, you) danced around the battlefield with a ball of energy ready to be released. But then a bullet was shot Wanda's (your?) way and you gasped. Wanda didn't seemed to had felt it though so you assumed it was nothing.

Another second passed before you were pulled out of your vision.

Now sleep is impossible and you found yourself worrying about Wanda and Natasha even more.

Ignoring Clint, you stood up again and started pacing. Another knock interrupted your thoughts and pacing and you groaned, choosing to ignore it. Clint can go sleep somewhere else.

The knock sounded again, harder to a point of pounding and you groaned and threw the door opened. "I swear to god Clint, if you really want to sleep, find a sofa or somethin-"

Your words were cut off when you noticed it was Wanda standing on the other side of the door and you pulled her into your arms without a second hesitation.

"I'm not Clint." Her voice was muffled by your clothes and you pulled her into your room and closed the door behind you.

"I don't know if you know this, I love you," you muttered into her hair and she giggled, pulling away before leaning in and placing a small kiss on your lips.

You grin and kissed her back before Wanda spoke up again. "Can you say it one more time?"

"I love you," you whispered against her lips.

She smiled, and it was something you never want to see disappear from her face. "I love you too."

When you pulled her in again, you heard her wince and your eyes widened when you remembered what you saw in your vision. "Are you hurt? What happened on the mission?"

"I'm fine," she waved you away but you gently pulled her toward the bed and made her sit before pulling her shirt over her head. She watched you jokingly. "Do you really miss me that much? So eager, baby girl."

Your face flushed at her nickname but you continued scanning her body for any gun wounds. It didn't took you long to find it and you gently grazed over it with your fingers, which made Wanda winced. "Shit. Sorry Wands. Did you know you were shot?"

"Why would I be here if i knew?" She cursed and you pouted. She winced and kissed you again. "I mean I would have been getting it out of my body first before I come here and worry you."

"I was already worried all week," you pouted as you took her into your arms. "And know we're getting that check out before you die. Don't you dare say goodbye, Wanda. Or else I will personally bring you back to life just to kill you again."

"Such a nice girlfriend," Wanda replied mockingly before wrapping her arms around your neck and allowing you to carrying her to Doctor Cho.

"I'll take care of you," you promised before kissing the mocking grin away. She laughed at the pout that stayed on your face.

"Trust me, it's nothing serious."

You pulled her closer to your body. "It better be. Or I'll haunt down whoever hurt you."

"You and what power?" She raised her eyebrow with a smirk as you glared back.

"Touché. Don't make me drop you."

Wanda gasped dramatically. "You wouldn't."

"Watch me," you tried to sound threatening but a small grin broke through. Wanda laughed as well as you lightly released your hold on her and she squealed and wrapped her arms around your neck tighter.

"Y/N Y/L/N! You are so dead when this stupid bullet is out of me."

"I love you too, Wands," you kissed her, successfully bringing onto smile to her lips.