𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝟏𝟎 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 【part I】| wanda maximoff

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘

summary: y/n had a crush on wanda, but wanda's only got eyes for vision. that was until they were forced to go undercover as a married couple on a cruise ship for the avengers. can y/n get a girl in 10 days?

NOTE: no, it is not the plot of how to loose a guy in 10 days. i will probably update once a week (?) there will be six parts!

How To Get A Girl In 10 Days

Time and time again, you found yourself staring longingly at Wanda Maximoff across the room. You were a new addition to the Avengers family, but everyone caught on right away on your little crush. Steve and Bucky gave you sympathetic pats on the back and Natasha, being the real one, always tried to distract you with something. It was one of the worst kept secrets between the Avengers, but somehow Wanda still doesn't know.

But then how could she know when she spent all of her time staring at him. Vision, the wannabe human toaster that can't even appreciate the fact that an amazing woman is pining after him.

And here you were again, watching Wanda steal a glance at Vision while you counted the amount of times she twirled her hair when they talked. Natasha leaned over from your left.

"You need to stop, Y/n/n, stop hurting yourself."

You leaned back against your chair, poking at your breakfast with disinterest. "What can I say, I'm a masochist."

Natasha rolled her eyes and stole a piece of bacon off your plate. You protested, although you knew you weren't gonna eat it anyways. "That's not something you should be proud of."

"Hypocrite," you slapped Natasha's hands away from your food when she reached out again and she pouted. You ignored her. "And speak for yourself, I'm the funniest when I'm full of trauma."

"Haha," Natasha laughed dryly, and you went back to counting the amount of time Wanda batted her eyes at Vision when he looked her way.

You never really got the courage to talk to her either, only a few passing hellos as a polite courtesy. You think you might actually combust if you need to hold a conversation with her face to face. The crush is going to go away soon anyways. Or so you hope.

"Come on, I know a way to get your mind off of her," Natasha pulled you towards her room the second she finished her plate, and you shoved the rest of your eggs into your mouth dramatically.

"Iwm still eweting."

"Chew and swallow before you talk," Natasha looked on with disgust before taking your empty plate away. "I promise this is a good distraction."

"Does it involve getting beat up by you?"

"No."

You pouted but allowed Natasha to pull you away from the table. You turned just in time to see Wanda glance briefly at your direction. You flashed her an awkward smile. You turned back to Natasha, who was pulling you down the hallway now. "Then it isn't fun."

"Masochist."

"Hypocrite."

You jabbed at Natasha's chin but followed the redhead. When she opened her door, you were greeted with a wonderful destruction. "YELENA!"

Said assassin looked up as you jumped into her arms. Yelena let out a groan when you threw both of your arms around her. You and Yelena were both in the same division within the red room, and you two were inseparable in the red room. And when you found her again, you two were once again joined by the hips. Natasha had taken you in as her second younger sister and you had never been more grateful for her.