𝐈 𝐒𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 | elizabeth olsen

Summary: The Hattie Harmony event allowed you to get the closure you never knew you needed. 

NOTE: To Tam if you're reading this: apparently I can write angst without happy ending too :D

I Still Fucking Love You

You stared at the website in front of you, your fingers hovering above the 'buy ticket' button. The event name flashed brightly at you, and you closed your eyes, cursing your hand for shaking for no apparent reasons. Another few minutes passed and you groaned, leaning back against your sofa as you dropped your phone beside you, covering your face with your hands.

"Come on Y/n. It's not that hard," you muttered to yourself, picking up the phone once again... and cursing when you saw the 'ticket unavailable' next to the sitting spots. "FUCK YOU!"

That was what brought you three seconds away from throwing your phone across the room. Deciding that if you hesitate any more, the ticket would definitely sell out, you finally pressed the 'buy ticket' button next to the standing seating. "You're an idiot." You grumbled under your breath, filling out the required information before paying for the ticket.

When the payment went through, it was when you finally wrapped your head around the fact that you just bought a ticket to the Hattie Harmony event at Barnes & Noble in LA. You just bought a twenty-two dollar ticket to see Elizabeth Olsen. You just bought a ticket to a book event for little kids. You just bought a ticket to see your fucking ex. That would surely be a field day for your therapist.

You groaned at that thought, placing your phone down on the coffee table and hiding your face in a pillow, flopping down on the sofa and regretting every life decision you had ever made. Staring at the information that an email is going to be mailed to you, you let out another groan.

"Life hates me," you whispered to the quiet apartment. Silence greeted you, and you stared back at your phone, where the unanswered message from Scarlett was still awaiting you.

You weren't exactly famous, you're not an actress or singer, you're merely a lucky person who somehow knows Elizabeth Olsen in college, and the two of you strike up a friendship that quickly turned into dating. You met Scarlett Johansson in high school, so when Lizzie tried to introduced you and Scarlett, you were embarrassed to tell her that the two of you already knew each other.

But then things started to go downhill and everything was falling apart. It was apparently a 'mutual breakup' and the two of you decided to stay friends, although you were barely friends now. You knew you were definitely not someone good to be with back then, your life falling apart and you barely had it together, you don't blame Lizzie for living you.

After the breakup, you ignored Lizzie as much as possible, and sooner than later, she got the hint, and you haven't heard from her in a long time. You don't know what crazy thoughts had been running through your brain to make you buy that ticket to the event (you were still in love with her) but now there's something to do next Thursday.

A notification from your phone made you pick it up, and when you realized it was Scarlett again, you finally tapped into the message, deciding you would need to reply to her sooner or later.

Scarlett: come with me to the Hattie event in LA?

Scarlett: i know you and her aren't on speaking terms or whatever but we should be there to support our best friend

Scarlett: at least think about it, Y/n

Y/n: you're going to be really happy to hear this than...

Y/n: some crazy part of me bought a ticket to that event...😭

Scarlett: the part of you that's still in love with Lizzie? 🤨