♡︎𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒♡︎

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

After finally subjecting yourself to Shigaraki's new plan to overthrow the heroes you needed time to yourself to think about it once more. Sure you had already agreed to it, but maybe you were biting off more than you can chew.

"Ugh who am I kidding, I can handle this." You thought to yourself, furrowing your brows in self frustration.

You continued to walk down the road on your way to the convenience store to pick up a few snacks. You always did the snack runs, well since obviously the others couldn't. Though there was this one time Toga and Twice convinced Kurogiri to teleport them inside a store to pretty much grab and steal. You never saw two idiots trip over so many times, of course it went terrible. You giggled at the thought.

Once you arrived you picked up your favourite snack and beverage to go with it. You also grabbed everybody's preferred snack they sent you for. You were looking down when you ran into another body.

"Hey! Watch it." You snapped quickly before looking at the girl's face.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Apologies." The girl said quickly, fumbling her words together. Her words were laced with sincerity.

"...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off so harsh." You gave her a small smile.

You studied her for a second, there was something about her. She had her jet black hair up in a high ponytail with a chunk of it to the side of her face. Her clothes were simple but still chic and preppy, they hugged her proper physique perfectly. Her dark yet memorizing eyes scanned your face in fear and worry. Then click,

"You're Momo Yaoyorozu, right?" You questioned, finally putting a name to a face.

"That's me." She said slightly flattered. "How'd you know?" She tilted her head to the side in curiosity.

"Uh, I think I recognize you from the UA sports festival. You were pretty amazing. Your quirk is pretty fascinating." You complimented her.

A small blush tainted her cheeks as she giggled. "Really? Thanks, I'm happy to hear that." Her small smile grew.

"I'd love to keep talking but I have to go." You said, remembering that she's pretty much a hero, you sighed internally.

"Of course, have a good evening." She gave you a small wave.

You quickly paid and got out of there, once you were out of sight from the store you leaned on a brick wall behind you. You caught your breath as anxiety crept it's way up, you took a deep breath and used your techniques Twice taught you to keep your anxiety at a minimum.

Once you felt stable enough you began to walk back to the warehouse, but before you could get far a hand suddenly grasped your wrist. With a loud gasp you snapped around to see the girl from the store. She jumped back as well, startled by your reaction.

"I'm so sorry, again." Yaoyorozu said, laughing nervously. "I-.. I just forgot to ask you what your name was." She added.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack just to ask me my name?" You teased her.

"Yeah I know, it sounds pretty lame. But I just have this feeling I'll be seeing you again." She said accompanied with a small shrug.

"It's Y/n Y/l." You said a small warm smile.

"Such a nice name..." Yaoyorozu trailed off. She caught herself zoning out and spoke again, quickly. "It was great to meet you! I hope to see you again." She said with a cute smile.

"It was nice meeting you two, stay safe." You gave her a wave before turning around and walking off, making sure to go a different route to make sure no one was following.

"So Momo Yaoyorozu..." You thought.

"What an interesting girl."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
Quick reminder that voting, commenting and following helps the author out a lot! Blessed be!