♡︎𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒♡︎

"𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝐼'𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦"

      ═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
After a short yet helpful tour around the school from Yaoyorozu you felt a lot more comfortable in your surroundings, aside from the fact that you're surrounded by heroes. Both Yaoyorozu and you were on your way back to home-room.

Yaoyorozu looked over at you, she found a hint of nervousness on your face and stopped in front of the door. "Don't be nervous, trust me these people are going to be the best people you've met. They're basically family at this point. So don't be nervous, and don't worry you have me." She said with a playful wink before sliding the door open.

The chatter that once filled the classroom quickly died down, a handful of faces shifted your way. You wore a confident yet friendly smile.

"Yaoyorozu and Y/l, you're back sooner than I expected. Well good job, I hope you feel a bit more familiar with the school now." Mr Aizawa spoke.

"Awe unfair, Yaoyorozu got to show the new girl around. How come I couldn't." A bubbly girl with pink skin pouted at her desk.

"I wanted a reliable student to do so." Mr Aizawa said quickly, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, Y/l you'll be sitting between Jirou and Bakugo." A girl with dark purple hair gave you a wave, Bakugo on the other hand huffed and rested his head in his hand.

You nodded to your new teacher and took a seat, Yaoyorozu did the same but not before whispering you a small good luck.

"Alright, nothing important today, but since we're nearing the colder season I want you all to think about winter appropriate versions of your hero costumes."

"Hero costumes? That's lame." You mumbled and laughed.

You caught Bakugo's attention with your remark, he let out a dry laugh. "I like her already."

Mr Aizawa gave both you and Bakugo a glare.

"As I was saying, use your notebooks or whatever to work on ideas and Miss Y/l I'd like to have a word with you."

"Well shit, I'm in trouble already."

Once everyone went to work on their own designs you approached Mr Aizawa's desk.

"Since you're new you don't have a hero costume at all. So I'm going to give you a week to come up with a design you think will help you and your quirk. Once you have the sketch please bring it to me. It will be difficult to train without one." He said, handing you an empty notebook.

"Thanks." You said, turning on your heel before he spoke again.

"Why did you join so late anyways? And how'd you still manage to make it into UA?" He questioned.

You felt your stomach sink, you turned back around with a stunned face.

"I guess.. I guess I was just that good? Plus, it was a last minute decision, who doesn't want to be a hero anyways." You lied, but he seemingly bought it, he gave you a nod in response.

You walked back to your desk and sighed, catching your breath.

"So newbie, have you picked a hero name yet?" Bakugo spoke.

"A hero name? Again lame, they're kinda stupid." You said and flipped to a new page in your notebook.

He gave you another dry laugh. "Wow, who pissed in your cornflakes." He poked.

You looked over at him with a glare. "I hate school." You said simply.

"Fair enough, anyways you should come up with a hero name. So that when you're famous people will know who you are."

"You think I'll be famous?" You arched a brow.

"I don't know, but you're a different, new girl." He shrugged.

"I have a name."

"I know and I don't care."

You laughed in response. You cut the small talk and began to sketch ideas for a hero costume that would best fit you. Surprisingly this was a lot harder than you anticipated, before you knew it first period was already over and you were still at your desk scribbling away. You were interrupted by a poke on the shoulder.

"The bell has already gone off Y/l." Yaoyorozu said, bending down slightly to look at your hero costume ideas. "Ooh! Those are good." She complimented.

"Oh really? Damn.. But thanks." You gave her a grateful smile and closed your notebook, sitting up from your desk.

"Designing my costume was definitely awesome, I really enjoyed doing so. If you need help I could always help you." She offered excitedly.

"Sure that'd be great." You nodded.

"Anyways, It's time for lunch, we should probably hurry, we don't want to be the last in line." She said and began to walk quickly with you beside her.

After a moment of silent walking she spoke again.

"So how're you liking UA so far?" She asked.

"Well I haven't been here for long," You said with a laugh. "but it isn't too bad. I got to talk with Bakugo for a short while, he doesn't seem too bad, I actually kind of like his attitude. He's amusing." You explained, Yaoyorozu's face seemed to change into a surprised one.

"Woah, he didn't insult you?"

"I wouldn't say insult," You giggled. "but he's definitely something.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
Quick reminder that voting, commenting and following helps the author out a lot! Blessed be!