Twenty Five

Communication has been slow recently. You have officials on your ass ever since that ambush. Some may call it karma and others call it a royal pain in the ass. Laying low has been easy, and if anything like a vacation. It's practically been a 2 week vacation with Yaoyorozu, which you enjoyed plentifully.

Something has felt off recently though, a feeling of impending doom creeping up on you at any moment. Yaoyorozu was quick to notice any time you felt off. She would help you plant your feet back into reality, sooth you with her comfort. She was a pill, a fix to your issues. 

"...And that's how I almost killed a lady." Bakugo finished, bringing you back from your head. 

He looked at everyone's concerned looks, then at you, clearly not amused that you hadn't been listening. 

"I... I don't think you should be driving anymore." Midoriya said meekly.

Bakugo gave him a glare. "Shut up extra." He then looked back at you. "Good to see you're back Y/n, you missed my whole story." He glared, almost pouting. 

You shifted uncomfortably. "Sorry, just, tired." You lied. Yaoyorozu gave you a look, clearly seeing through your facade. 

You stuffed your face with cafeteria food, melting at its flavour. One things for sure, that this life provides is much better food. Yaoyorozu gave you a small smile and a light leg tap from under the table, noticing you finished your food quickly. Her eyes fixated on you, a hint that she wants to talk. You nodded softly, understating her secretive cue.

"I'll be right back guys." You state, standing up. 

"I'll come with, I need to grab something from my locker before class." Yaoyorozu hastily adds, standing from her seat as well.

Your group of friends went back to talking as you both made your exit. 

"Hm, what's wrong?" You tilted your head, wondering why the girl had wanted to leave.

"I just... wanted to be alone with you." She smiled, earning a light blush from you.

"O-oh," You stammer "Well, I definitely don't have objections towards that." You gently pushed into her shoulder.

You follow Yaoyorozu as she walks towards the campus of the school, she abruptly pushes you up against a tree and quickly locks lips with you. You gasp against her sudden actions, but quickly submit to her kiss. 

You pull back shocked, "What was that for?" You arch a brow, uttering in a flustered tone.

She grins happily, "No reason, I just had to. You look too perfect for me to not want you." She held your hand. You kiss her cheek gleefully.

"You're perfect." You chime, you're suddenly cut off by the warning bell. 

You groan, rolling your eyes as you distance yourself. "I really don't want to do school today."

"Well, we don't have a choice," She smiles sweetly "Plus, we've almost made it to spring break, so hang in there, then I'll have you all to myself." She grins, giving your hand a squeeze.

"Fair, you have a point. Fine, I'll put with it for you." You finish, starting to walk back to the school, with the goal of getting to class.

You finally make it to Homeroom, using your hand to slide open the door. You stop as you feel the thick, tense air in the room. You find Mr. Aizawa and your classmate, Todoroki, conversing. By the feeling in the room, it had to be something intense. You shrug and walk into the class, their eyes following you, Yaoyorozu gives you an unsure look.