♡︎𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟♡︎

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒."

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══
It's been a week since the plan to enter UA was initiated. Shigaraki and Kurogiri have been working on creating a false school background and fake UA admission request. They worked day and night, knowing they only had one chance at this, it had to look real, with no suspicions at all.

"Ugh, when are you guys going to finish the stupid application shit." You groaned and slid your face down on a bar table.

"Soon Y/n, you know it has to be perfect." Kurogiri replied, not playing into your childishness.

"It's boring waiting." You added, muffling into the table.

"We're trying to go as fast as possible but this takes time." Kurogiri spoke once again.

"We're almost done anyways, you might as well pack what you need to Y/n. But nothing suspicious, I swear if you blow our chance I'll turn you to ash in a matter of seconds." Shigaraki warned lowly.

"Aye! Before you threatening me, at least wear some chapstick, old man." You giggled before disappearing into a hallway. A familiar groan came from the bar, Kurogiri chuckled lightly.

You entered your room and found a bag to stuff all your essentials in. Without warning arms wrapped around you from behind.

"Jesus Toga! Don't sneak up on me like that." You gasped slightly, knowing who it was right away.

"Awe sorry." She giggled. "Need help packing?"

"Uhm well there's not much to pack but sure." You nodded and continued to look for things that were worthy enough to bring with you.

"So... UA huh. I've always wanted to see the inside of the place. I've got my eyes on a girl who goes there. Think you can tell me more about her when you come back to spill the information?" She chimed, giving you pleading eyes.

You rolled your eyes. "Fine, I've got nothing better to do when I'm there I guess. What's her name?" You question while sitting on your bed, giving up on the packing struggle.

"Her name is Ochako Uraraka." Toga said with a swoon.

"Kinda creepy you know her full name...But okay, I'll keep that in mind. But like she's a hero? Don't you find her annoying?"

"No, she's interesting! I wanna be friends!" Toga gleamed. "And maybe more~" She added with rosy cheeks.

"Alright you're getting a little ahead of yourself there." You shook your head and got up to continue packing.

"I'm going to miss you." Toga pouted.

"Yeah yeah, don't get all soft and mushy now. I'll be back every now and then with information on your new obsession."

"Fair point." She shrugged.

"Anyways, do you think spray paint is counted as essential? Or suspicious.." You looked at the large amount of spray cans in front of you.

"What would shigaraki say?" Toga said.

"That's too suspicious, you need to be careful!" You mimicked in a terrible male voice. "Alright I'll take them then." You confirmed, shovelling the cans into a new empty bag.

"Y/n!" You heard a male voice shout for another room.

"Ughhhh." You groaned. "Coming!" You shouted back, leaving your room.

"What do you want?" You said once you reached the bar.

"I heard you're leaving." Dabi said in front of you.

"Oh you're back." You rolled your eyes.

He ignored your demeanour and began to speak again.

"Anyways take this." He passed you an ID card, along with fake old school report cards and a letter.

"Everything you need. I've sent out the application to UA already. There's not too much of a high chance of getting in since entrance exams are completed. Although we made up an excuse that you were injured so you couldn't make it." He explained as your eyes scanned through all the school reports and false grades.

"You guys know I'm not this smart. A 97% in math?!" You look at him blankly.

"Well you're going to have to keep those grades the same in school, or their suspicion will grow." He shrugged, disregarding your struggle.

"I don't even know why I said yes to this anymore." You threw your hands up in defeat.

"Too late to back out now I'm afraid." Shigaraki entered the bar with Toga following behind him.

"That I am well aware of." A frustrated sigh left your mouth. "Can I go for a walk? I need fresh air." You complained, already walking to the door.

"I don't even know why you ask, kid." Twice said before you left.

You mumbled under your breath as you began to walk to the city park. It was a nice place to sit and relax, you didn't feel like a villain there, rather than just an ordinary person.

After a couple minutes you found an empty bench to sit on, which you took the chance to right away. You tilted your head back and closed your eyes, just focusing on the sounds around you. You didn't keep track of how much time you were relaxing until a familiar voice spoke.

"Can I sit?"

You sat up right, opening eyes to look at her.

"Oh Yaoyorozu, didn't expect to run into you. Please, sit." You patted the empty space beside you for her to sit.

She gave you a quick smile before sitting, her eyes never leaving you though.

"So I was right about meeting you again, I guess the feeling I had was correct." She said with a proud grin.

You looked over at her, her features were perfectly lit by the orange and pink hues of the setting sun. A small blush warmed your cheeks as you admired her beauty.

"Maybe you have another secret quirk, vision feelings." You teased, earning a wider grin from the girl.

"Maybe, I wouldn't mind." She gave you a small shrug before continuing. "So how has your day been so far? You seemed to be thinking about things before I spoke." She asked genuinely.

"Actually, I just applied to a new school."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
Quick reminder that voting, commenting and following helps the author out a lot! Blessed be!