♡︎𝐹𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛♡︎

"𝐼 𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

"𝐼 𝑎𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛,𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

You awoke in unfamiliar surroundings. You lifted your sleeper head from the comfort of the pillow that smelt of mint. After looking around the crowded room for a moment your eyes found Yaoyorozu at her vanity.

You looked at the girl whose back was currently turned, applying make-up in the mirror. She sensed she was being watched and made eye contact with you through the mirror. Her lips curled into a small smile. 

"You're awake. I didn't want to wake you since you looked so peaceful sleeping." She spoke gently, calming enough to almost lull you back to sleep.

"God your bed is so comfy, that was like the best sleep I've ever had." You admitted, pulling yourself off the bed.

Yaoyorozu gave you a small giggle, then returned her focus to apply her makeup.

"What time is it anyway?" You questioned, searching for your uniform.

"It's 7:30," Yaoyorozu answered after briefly checking her phone.

"Oh alright," You nodded.

"Remember to give Mr. Aizawa your hero costume idea. It's all in your notebook over there." She said and pointed to the notebook that lay on an end table.

You picked it up and threw it in your bag. "Thanks for reminding me."

"That's what I'm here for."

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

It's been a long month and a half of pretending to be another person. A time filled with lies, yet it still ends up being the best time of your life. You have friends, you have a special person who cares for you in a way you always craved. Though you kept to your promise, to steal info from the heroes to give to the league.

"Y/n, you alright there?" A feminine voice spoke, her hand waving in your face.

Yaoyorozu. You and Yaoyorozu had grown a lot closer, it became evident that feelings of just friendship weren't the only ones you had for each other, even others have begun to take notice of the building tension.

"Huh? Oh, sorry, just thinking."

"You're full of thoughts, aren't you?" She giggled. "I'm just teasing. Anyway, I came to ask if you're excited about the field trip tomorrow? I can't wait to work on my quirk some more."