♡︎𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛♡︎

"𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒,𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑚."

       ═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
You and Yaoyorozu were hard at work creating your hero costume. It didn't take to come up with a good idea for your hero costume, mostly thanks to Yaoyorozu. You both inspected the sketch which you called your "final idea", making sure there were no imperfections.

"I think you did it." You said to the creative girl.

"We did it, it is your idea and costume after all." She shifted her attention from the notebook to you.

You felt her eyes scan your body up and down, her gaze made your face heat up as you grew flustered. She took notice of your findings and explained her actions.

"I'm just imagining what the costume will look like on you, you're going to look so great." She sat upright, you mimicked her action.

You nodded with an excited grin, somehow she was able to make you look forward to something you thought to be so lame. Yaoyorozu glanced at her small yet posh clock that sat on her nightstand.

"Well it seems we still have lots of time to ourselves, why don't we do something fun?" She said and slightly tilted her head to the side.

"What do you have in mind?" You agreed with curiosity.

She pondered for a moment, biting her lip subtly then her face changed as an idea came into the brilliant girl's mind. "Stay." She said and got up, happily shuffling through her vanity.

You watched her from her bed, curious about what she was up to. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion as she turned back around with an array of makeup.

"For fun." She happily crawled back onto the bed, with makeup in hand. "Of course if you don't mind." She searched your face for an answer.

You couldn't stop a wide grin from growing on your face, you nodded almost immediately.

"Someone's eager." She giggled. "Alright just like lay back onto my pillow." She pointed to one of the many pillows at the head of her bed.

You laid back, having Yaoyorozu sitting beside you. She held the pallet in one hand and a brush in the other, she studied the makeup pallet for a brief moment.

"What's your favourite colour?" She questioned.

"F/c" You answered briefly.