♡︎𝑇𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒♡︎

"𝐼𝑠 ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒?"

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══
Another early morning you had to suffer began with the annoying noise of your alarm harassing your sleep.

"This is my villain origin story.. Oh wait." You laughed at your own joke while sluggishly getting up from your bed.

You get prepared for your second day. This time you had promised yourself to not become so weak again, you knew you had to build a wall around yourself.

A new day comes with new opportunities to get information on the heroes, although you had to be cautious, you couldn't mess up already.

While deep in thought you nearly bumped into another body. You stopped flat on your feet quickly, stopping yourself in your tracks abruptly.

"Woah, almost ran into each-other again." Yaoyorozu giggled while holding her books.

"It's becoming a habit." You added.

"Well I wouldn't mind a habit that involves you." She said quickly, her face grew hot, so did yours. She quickly shut up, surprising herself with her own words.

"Did she just flirt-?" You thought in flattered shock.

You gave her a nervous laugh as a blush washed over your face.

"Ahem, anyway, since we're both here why don't we walk to class together?" She asked.

"Yeah of course, that would be nice." You nodded as you both began to walk together.

As you walked your thoughts still lingered on what Yaoyorozu had said earlier.

"So have you made any progress on your hero costume yet?" Yaoyorozu asked curiously.

"Nah, I literally just don't know, it's very difficult. Also still no progress on the hero name either." You huffed in self annoyance and frustration.

"That must be annoying.." Yaoyorozu paused in thought. "Hey! Why don't you stop by my dorm after class? I can help you come up with some ideas if you want." She offered, her face practically begged you to agree.

"Oh gods, yes please! You're such a life saver." You said, your words laced with sincere gratitude.

"Perfect, it's a date then." She said with a smile. The word 'date' made your face heat up once again.