Twenty Three

After running into a few more classmates and attempting to answer their many intrusive question, Yaoyorozu and you finally made it back to her dorm. You allow her to open the door for you, she gives you a playful bow as you go through the door way.

"Thank you Ma'a-" You cut yourself off, seeing as her dorm had changed. A stupid grin spread onto your face, your eyes lighting up. 

Her room was decorated with balloons and flowers, your mouth agape at the set up. You turn around giving her a "for me?" look, she nods in approval, you turn back on your heel to fulling take in the surroundings. 

"This is.. Wow, how long had you?" You turn around to face but she had shut the door, now she was face to face with you. You swallow in slight nervousness and giddiness.

Yaoyorozu grabs the sides of your face both gently and hungrily. Without hesitation she smashes her lips onto yours, her actions speaking 1000 words. You melt into her touch, her scent, her lips. She pulls away, her dark eyes looking deeply into yours.

"Y/n... I don't want to lose you like that ever again," She begins with rosy cheeks, "I had so much unfulfilled if you just left like that. Such as me asking you to be mine, officially." She completes, her eyes looking side to side, searching me desperately for an answer.

Your eyes widen, a warmth blossoming in your chest. Your heart had skipped a beat, your mind only screamed yes.

"Yes!" You exclaim maybe a little too excitedly. You embraced her quickly, your arms wrapping around the girl. The girl who you could finally call yours. Your girlfriend.

Yaoyorozu looked at you gleefully, she gave you yet another kiss, this time for tender. She pulled away and quickly took something from her pocket.

"Are you proposing?" You cock a brow, earning a grin from the girl.

"Someone moves quick, but no, I just, when you were asleep I did a little shopping, therapy shopping of course. I just saw these and I thought of you, it helped me have hope that you would wake up." She grasped your wrist, sliding a fancy yet chic bracelet on, it was in your favourite colour. She had her own matching one as well.

"See, matching." She held up her wrist, showing off the identical bracelet.

Your smile grew larger, heat warming your cheek. 

"Oh my," You studied the bracelet, "I love it!"

"Now you'll have something to always remember me by" She added, a clever and proud grin on her face.

"I'd never forget you."

***

It has been around a month since the whole hospital and Nomu ordeal. Things were finally back to normal, a normal school life, constant meetings with the League and of course the spying. Though the best of it all has been spending time with your girlfriend. Your heart still fluttered at the title. 

You sat in class, Mr. Aizawa blabbing about god knows what. You felt your phone buzz in your pocket, you picked it up curiously. It was a text from Twice, your heart sank as you scanned around the class before texting back.

"Boss wants to do a mission tonight. He wants you there too."

"But I have school stuff." 

"Don't disappoint the big man"

You frowns, knowing you could've spent the night with Yaoyorozu instead. You brushed it off, reminding yourself of or actual goal, your real identity. It burnt a pit in your stomach, living two lives was hard, especially when they're totally opposite. 

The evening finally came around, you had told everyone that you were sleeping early tonight, Yaoyorozu had most concern but you convinced her enough. You napped in your room until the night finally fell, knowing everyone would be asleep. Getting up from the warmth of your bed was a challenge, earning yourself a groan. Twice had explained to you that a group of newbie pro heroes were stationed in the city tonight. Shigaraki thought it would be a great move to attack them, scare them. He possibly thought this could be a message to wanna be heroes or heroes in training that its a dangerous path but who knows, he's got a couple screws loose. You decide to travel in bath form, opening your dorm window enough to shift and fly out. Flying through the damp night sky you make it to the hideout, darting through the window and shifting to land on your feet.

"Hey guys." You announce your arrival, smiling at your "family".

Toga ad Twice both embrace me quickly, shouting "Y/n!" In sync. 

You giggle, "Ive missed you guys too."

"Good you showed." Shigaraki said, unreadable as always.

"Im offended you'd think less of me." You act offended. He brushes you off, shaking his head with a slight smile.

You head into your old room, grabbing your alias villain outfit. You adjusted the mask to hold properly on your face, you looked at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes with a slight red glow due to the nighttime.  You had not recognized yourself, your brain too fixed on that UA girl you had created. Who were you anymore?