The Hospital

....Beep....Beep....Beep....Beep....Beep....

Gosh this beeping is annoying, and why is it so noisy outside. Where even am I? I'm so tired, i just want to sleep but... Why am I even this tired..?

"Inupi! Inupi! Please don't die on me... I'm sorry for everything! Just don't leave me..."

Is that Koko, hah what an idiot. You disappear for 6 years and come back crying. At least I got to hear you call my name again.
I'll sleep a bit more, you better be there when I wake up.

As the scarred boy opens his eyes, he lays them opun a familiar figure, a black haired person reading a book. It's Koko... Just this though made Inui smile for some reason.

While Koko closes his book he sighs "I'm so so sorry Seishu." He looks to his right and sees the hospitalized boy softly smiling at him. As he realizes he's old friend woke up, his eyes widen and a painful expression spreads across his face.

"It's been a long time isn't it Koko?"

"Inupi, how are you feeling?"

"My whole body aches but it isn't something I never felt." The boy answers in a calm voice tone, showing his so called best friend a goofy but sad smile.

"Inupi please tell me how are you?" The other insists.

The blonds smile fades at the same time that he opens his mouth "You really haven't changed Koko as stubborn as ever." He sighs and continues "I'm not ok Koko, I'm scared, why am I here? Why am I still alive?"

The sound of Inui's Seishu voice, the tone, he's expression. Kokonoi never thought he would ever see him in such state. The usually calm, cold and patient boy had completely broken into sobs in front of him.

The black haired boy grabbed the latter's hand, it was cold and he was trembling.

"Chifuyu found you, Draken asked him to check on you since you've been absent from work for a while." Koko gets up from he chair and leans towards the other "We should talk about this later, I'll call the doctors to make sure you're ok." as he ends the sentence he gives a small peck on Inui's forehead. "Rest a bit more." And with that he leaves the hospital room.

All alone again...

A small sniff echoes across the room while the boy covers himself back with the sheets.

I hope I don't wake up.

Inui Seishu fell asleep to the sound of the machines.

....Beep....Beep....Beep....Beep....Beep....