Falling in Love

"When did I start to feel like this... When did everything he does to me, and everything I do to him started to affect me so much... It's been so long since I last felt like this... Maybe... Since I was a kid?"

"Morning Inupi, how long are you going to stare at that ceiling? Let's go out together today since it's weekend, so get ready." Koko complained from the other side of the room.

"If only you let me stare at the ceiling, I was at peace!" The blond boy responded quite bothered by the latter's complain.

"Pfft, sure get ready you stinky."

"I'm going to ignore that." Inui said letting the other escape... This time.

He get up from the bed and heads to the bathroom. Of course, he didn't want to be known as "stinky".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ready?" Kokonoi asked suspiciously excited.

"Ready. By the way, where are we going?"

"Well, I guess you'll know when we arrive." Answered the black haired boy with the same satisfied smile.

"Oh, Koko as typical as ever." Protested the scarred boy, quite used to this type of behavior.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"And we arrived!" Koko happily announced as he stopped the car. He opened the door to Inui who was completely amazed.

"I wasn't waiting for this! I never would have guessed you'd take me here..."

"What? You don't like it?" Koko teased a bit, wondering what Inui's reaction would be.

"No, it's just that we haven't been to a fair since we were kids. It brings back a lot of good memories..." He replied softly with a faded smile.

And of course, Inui has a calm and collected reaction, always remembering everything they did in the past, this, always warmed Kokonoi's heart.

"What are we waiting for? Let's get in!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Inui was always a person who'd respect other's opinions, maybe so much that he ignores his own. Of course Kokonoi knew about this, but he couldn't help but feel bothered when his companion asked: "What do you want to do?"

"Inupi, I brought us here not for you, consider this a present, ok?"

"Ah... Sorry, then it would be nice if we went to the bumper cars..."

"Why of course, your wish is my command!"

************************************
Awee, if only sweet people were real... Oh wait that's you <3