Stay

The days that we're followed by Chifuyu's visit were calm, way too calm, even. Kokonoi was always there, as usual but for some reason he always felt so distant.

They were both, Inui and Koko, sitting on the sofa watching some trashy TV show.

"Hey, Koko, is everything ok?" Inui finally had the courage to ask, after all he has been quiet for quite a while.

The only response Kokonoi gave him was "Do you think you would get better if you stayed with Chifuyu?" He finally blurted out, covering his mouth right after.

"What are you talking about I'm fine just the way we are so, please don't go." Seishu pulled the other into a tight hug.

"Ha, thanks Inupi and don't worry, I won't leave you." Kokonoi scuffed, he realized it was better not to stress about foolish things like that.

"You better not! If you're tired let's go to sleep already."

"Sure." He replied with a soft smile.

I missed that smile in your eyes, the sound of your laugher. I won't let you go, not now.

*******************
Heyyyy, long time no see! I'm actually surprised that this got any attention and I wanted to thank you!
Also school is killing me so that's why the updates are just gone, but I'll try to post more!
Buh-bye have a wonderful week!