Happy New Year II

I wake up and I see Koko right by my side, I shrug it off since I'm used to it now, to be honest I'm quite found of it. I stretch to reach my phone and turn it up, only to realize today's the day. December 31st, New Year's Eve and also, the day I'm going to confess.
An uneasy feeling seizes my body, expectations, doubts and fears fill up my mind.
   "I'm going to regret this..." I sigh despaired.
   "Regret what?" An awake, curious Kokonoi asks.
   "Uh regret - letting this feelings come back, I think to my self- sleeping with such a nosey person such as yourself."
   "If you say it like that it sounds like something else..."
   "Oh shut up!" I demand as i leave the bed while he snikers.
He's laugh slowly fades away as I walk out of the room and enter the bathroom.
   I stare into my eyes, getting lost into my own gaze, until I realize, my eye bags, my desaturated puffy blue eyes and the tiredness in them. This is just how I used to be... And I don't want to go back to that. I already made a promise to myself, I promised that I would confess and I have no intention of breaking it. Even if my feelings aren't reciprocated, I'm fine with it. Only the fact that he knows how I feel, is more than enough...
I walk out of the bathroom, ready for the day ahead.
   "You're beautiful..." Kokonoi muttered, I think I wasn't supposed to hear it but I replied anyways.
   "I know, can't say the same about you."
Koko froze and just stared at me, probably too stunned to speak and a soft blush was forming around his face, then he finally opened his mouth:
   "If you keep talking to me like this you'll break my heart!"
   "Don't worry princess, even if you're still smelly I think you're beautiful just the way you are."
I immediately regret what I just said and both of us, flabbergasted, start blushing.
   "Well if I smell that bad I'm going to take a shower then." He scuffed has he left the room.
   In ecstasy, I bury my face on the pillows with regret.
   "Really, how dumb can I be..."

------------------

GUYS I'M BACK, I'M SORRY FOR DYING!!!

I just wanna say thank your for your kind comments and patience, it really helped me get back to this.

I love y'all!!! Byeeeeeee